Service Engineer (32-40 hours)
Vacancy by FMI
Are you a programmer with knowledge of object-oriented programming (OOP) and interested in the high-tech industry and automation? Do you think it would be a challenge to work on the preparation, realization, maintenance and modification of production and measuring machines? Then we have a challenging job at FMI ImProvia as a Service Engineer in Drachten!
When you start working at FMI ImProvia in this position of Service Engineer, you will be dealing with unique and complex machines. These machines consist of various technical aspects, such as:
- Hardware and Robot Control
- HMI screens
- Vision (measuring and inspection)
- High speed and high accuracy.
Your duties as a Service Engineer include:
- Analyzing and solving complex failures in a clean production environment
- Operating software optimization in C++
- Proactive and solution-oriented thinking and advice
- Responsible for own projects and planning in consultation with the customer
- Careful delivery and release of the software and accompanying documentation
As a Service Engineer you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a technical HBO education in the direction of Electrical Engineering, Automation, Technical Informatics or another relevant education.
- You have at least 3 years of experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience with C++, Matlab and Python is a plus.
- You have an affinity with Vision, automation, machine construction and high-tech industry.
- You enjoy working in a service and maintenance environment.
- You have a good command of the Dutch language.
- You are curious, driven, independent, proactive and solution-oriented
What do we offer?
As soon as you start working as a Service Engineer at FMI ImProvia in Drachten, you will find yourself in an ambitious working environment. There is a focus on the value and knowledge of each individual within the organization. We focus on individual development for each employee. You will have to deal with technically challenging issues. In addition, you will receive:
- An attractive salary package and good fringe benefits
- a thorough induction process
- At FMI ImProvia you get the opportunity to work with various techniques and customer-specific machines
- You will be challenged to continuously improve the production process
Why work at FMI-ImProvia?
At FMI ImProvia, as an employee of FMI ImProvia, you get the opportunity to shape your own development. You can think 'out of the box' and enjoy working in an open organization, where a high degree of open-mindedness, independence and responsibility is important.
FMI ImProvia employs 200 passionate engineers and technicians who enjoy taking on new challenges every day. This allows us to offer our customers the best possible solutions. We take responsibility for the success of our customers through the use of technology. We do this from our offices in the Netherlands, Germany and Poland.
Are you ready for this new challenge as a Service Engineer and are you curious about what you can achieve within FMI ImProvia? Do not hesitate and apply immediately!
Do you have any questions regarding the vacancy? Please contact our Recruiter Gino Bont 06 215 20 720 or send an email to email@example.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs that are unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.