Vacancy by Ventura Systems
''Working here is more than filling a hole in a bus, it's for-filling a goal''.
You perform the work in the position of Service Engineer at direct and indirect customers worldwide. This means that you often travel, for example to put our bus doors into operation or to solve problems. Are you the proactive and travel-loving Service Engineer we are looking for? Then read on quickly!
What are you going to do?
As a Service Engineer you are an ambassador for our company. You are responsible for commissioning and then supervising, training and providing service on our systems at direct and indirect customers worldwide.
You are part of the Global Field Service and Training team. The team consists of 7 colleagues at our location in Bolsward and 6 colleagues located abroad.
In your role you work closely with Project Engineers and our TQM department. For example, you are always working on improving our product and you are concerned with customer wishes and giving advice to customers. You regularly travel to our customers to share your knowledge in the field of installation and maintenance, among other things.
Who are you?
We are looking for a Service Engineer with a proactive attitude who has guts and dares to make independent decisions. You can switch well between the clients and the various departments within the organization and you have an eye for the interests of the various parties. In addition, you do not mind traveling frequently with the aim of providing service to our clients. You work accurately, result-oriented and stress-resistant. Finally, you have a great ability to improvise, which means you always go for the best result.
In addition, we would like to see the following on your CV:
- You have MBO + working and thinking level;
- You are both commercially and technically well versed;
- You are in possession of driving license B;
- You have a sufficient command of Dutch and English in language;
- Knowledge and experience in Office applications.
- Do you recognize yourself in the above job requirements and personal characteristics? Then you are the Service Engineer we need!
Will you join us?
Ventura Systems is the global market leader in door systems for public transport. From this market leader position, we have recently also started using our knowledge in door systems for electric distribution trucks.
We offer the most modern technology, the highest quality custom-made door systems with an eye for the highest possible sustainability. In short, we want to be the best in the field of door systems for urban transport. It is not for nothing that our doors have been developed for intensive use with minimal downtime and our door systems are used by customers worldwide.
What started 27 years ago has grown into an international company with offices in Bolsward, Germany, UK, USA, Hong Kong and Australia. More than 200 employees now work with great enthusiasm and pleasure at Ventura Systems.
What do we offer you?
- An international organization with a constant eye for innovation that is in full development and where you can build and grow with us;
- Collaboration in an informal, no-nonsense environment where open communication predominates;
- Good working conditions and we give you every confidence and opportunities to develop;
- Possibility to work from home;
- A small, large organization: small enough for fun, short lines and the opportunity for you to actually make a difference and get to know everyone. Large enough to be an important player in the market and to pay full attention to innovation and your personal development.
Connect your profile and are you enthusiastic after reading the vacancy?
Then we would like to receive your motivation and CV for this vacancy no later than December 31, 2022. You can send your application to email@example.com for the attention of Margriet Land (HR Advisor).
Do you want to know more about this feature? Please feel free to contact Martin Rewti (Team Leader Field Service and Training) on telephone number 06-24368091.
Acquisition following this advertisement is not appreciated.