Software Engineer Special Machinery
Vacancy by FMI
Do you want to participate in various projects within mechanical engineering as a PLC Engineer? Do you want to work in a multidisciplinary team where you can focus on Automation? Then we have the job for you at FMI ImProvia in Drachten!
Your activities as a PLC Engineer include:
- Contribute to a basic, functional and technical design for industrial installations.
- Writing control programs based on existing specifications using standard PLC development tools.
- Participate in software testing by means of a SAT and/or FAT.
- Participate in the commissioning of the machine control system at the client.
As a PLC Engineer you recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a completed HBO / HTS education in the direction of Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Engineering, Industry or Technical Computer Science.
- You have at least 5 years of experience with PLC systems such as Siemens (S7 or TIA Portal), Beckhoff or Bachmann.
- Knowledge of structured text programming.
- Experience with HMI, machine safety or object-oriented programming is an advantage.
- Affinity with control technology, automation and mechanics.
What do you get:
As a PLC Engineer you will receive a salary of €3000 to €4000 gross per month based on a full-time employment contract and attractive fringe benefits:
- 30 vacation days with the option to buy these extra;
- Immediately a contract for an indefinite period;
- vitality budget of €200 per year;
- good pension scheme.
Personal development is very important to us. We offer you training to keep your professional knowledge up to date and to increase your knowledge and skills. We also offer you interesting and challenging technical projects!
Why work at FMI ImProvia?
When you work as a PLC Engineer Machine Construction at FMI–ImProvia you will come into contact with many different techniques in Industry, Infrastructure and Energy. You will be challenged daily to delve into various techniques. This is possible by working for and with various clients in fields such as mechanical engineering, high-tech and robotics.
At FMI ImProvia, as an employee of FMI ImProvia, you get the opportunity to shape your own development. You can think 'out of the box' and enjoy working in an open organization, where a high degree of open-mindedness, independence and responsibility is important.
FMI ImProvia employs 200 passionate engineers and technicians who enjoy taking on new challenges every day. This allows us to offer our customers the best possible solutions. We take responsibility for the success of our customers through the use of technology. We do this from our offices in the Netherlands, Germany and Poland.
Does the position of PLC Engineer in Drachten appeal to you? Then don't wait any longer and apply directly for the position via the application button. We are already looking forward to our introductory meeting.
If you have any questions based on the job description, please contact our Recruiter Gino Bont on 06 215 20 720 or via apply@FMI-ImProvia.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs that are unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.