Software System Architect
Vacancy by Comecer
Job Title: Software System Architect
Location: Netherlands, Joure
Reporting to: Product Development Manager
Comecer Netherlands BV in Joure develops, produces, and sells innovative equipment and application software for (Radio)pharmaceutical industry and Nuclear Medicine departments in hospitals. Comecer Netherlands BV is part of Comecer group and is an ATS Automation company. Our products are sold worldwide.
The System Architect contributes to the technical product development. Based on his broad knowledge of software system architecture, design and risk management in the healthcare industry he has a central role within the development team. He has the total system overview, combined with in depth knowledge of (medical) product development. He/she is recognized as a technical specialist.
- Contributes to system architecture development with focus on system integration in a multidisciplinary engineering team (electronics, mechatronics, software, IT).
- Performs technology assessments to enhance and/or support new and existing systems and helps to develop technology roadmaps together with the product specialists
- Develops and designs system architecture as part of the defined product / technology roadmap
- Creates technical synergy between products developed by Comecer in general (system integration, software integration, Lab integration, Industry 4.0)
- Is able to document and present system architecture to Product Development Manager, Group R&D Manager, product owners and development teams
- Technically responsible for designing and applying the right technical solution and define the common technical platform
- Is able to define verification and test strategy on system and component level
Qualifications and/or Experience Required
- HBO/University related to software engineering
- Languages: Dutch, English
- Background in software engineering as software system architect.
Experiences and Skills
- 5-year related experience
- Thorough knowledge of state-of-the-art client-server architectures, C# and ASP.NET, C++ and various web technologies, REST, JSON, NodeJS, micro services, Microsoft Windows and Linux, OPC-UA, gRPC, Active Directory, GMP Annex 11.
- Experience in integration of systems built with different platform technologies and various software programming languages
- Able to interact with an international team
- Excellent verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Flexible and proactive
“With our solutions we help HEALTH CARE PROFESSIONALS around the WORLD in giving the best possible TREATMENT to their PATIENTS.”