Vacancy by FMI
Recruitment HRM Part-time Part-time job
Are you a student on a gap year and are looking for a job for 16 to 24 hours a week? Or could you combine it with your studies for 12 hours a week?
The times are flexible, you can work from home, but you will spend most of your time at the office in Drachten. This is where your colleagues sit and working together, including a nice drink from time to time, is part of it.
What are you going to do?
FMI ImProvia has 2 main branches. The mechanical engineering branch focuses on building unique machines for the customer. And at the engineering firm, engineers work for customers where they provide technical support. As a Sourcer you look for new colleagues via LinkedIn. Naturally, a specialist will explain who we are looking for and you can also expect support from other colleagues during the work.
Who are you?
- An enthusiastic student looking for a part-time job;
- You are doing your HBO or WO education;
- You are a go-getter and like to strive to achieve results.
What do we offer?
- A workplace in Drachten, at our office;
- How much do you work per week? You decide this yourself per week, with a minimum of 8 hours (except holidays).
- Your own (work) laptop;
- A gross hourly salary of €15
Do you have any questions about this vacancy or would you like to apply? Contact Gert-Jan Bos, Business Development Manager via email@example.com or 06 45 65 83 48