System Architect in Precision Machine Engineering
Vacancy by FMI
Are you looking for a job as a System Architect in the Drachten area where you can use your knowledge of Automation, control technology and mechanics? Do you also want to work with various projects within Machine Construction in Industry? Then FMI–ImProvia has the job for you!
Your work as a System Architect includes:
- Interpreting the wishes, requirements and specifications of different and diverse clients. You recognize the potential technical bottlenecks and the consequences,
- Responsible for the complete system architecture within a project. From specification to delivery. You are responsible for the concept, functional and technical design, realization, testing and commissioning.
- You keep an eye on the quality of designs and drawings within the design team and you are able to guide juniors.
- Preparation of correct and system documentation regarding the machine.
Commercial insight, you identify opportunities and possibilities. In addition, you contribute to consultative selling processes based on your technical knowledge.
As a System Architect you recognize yourself in the following:
- Extensive experience in machine building for the production automation industry.
- In possession of a WO / HBO / HTS diploma in the field of a relevant technical education, such as: Mechatronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 15 years of experience in technology, of which at least 5 years of experience as an engineer in designing mechatronic systems and applying design principles.
- Experience with drafting FMEAs and quotations.
- Experience in managing a team of engineers.
- Keep an overview of multiple projects at the same time.
- Communication skills, ambitious, creative and problem-solving.
The location is our office in Drachten, but the occasional visit to the customer on location is part of the function.
What do you get:
As a System Architect you will receive a salary of €4700 to €6000 gross per month based on full-time employment and attractive secondary employment conditions:
- 30 vacation days with the option to buy these extra;
- vitality budget of €200 per year;
- good pension scheme;
- many activities with your colleagues such as BBQ's, pub quiz, cycling rounds, drinks, ski trips etc.
Personal development is very important to us. We offer you training to keep your professional knowledge up to date and to increase your knowledge and skills. We also offer you interesting and challenging technical projects!
Why work at FMI ImProvia?
When you work as a System Architect at FMI ImProvia you will come into contact with many different techniques in Industry, Infrastructure and Energy. You will be challenged daily to delve into various techniques. This is possible by working for and with various clients in fields such as mechanical engineering, high-tech and robotics.
At FMI ImProvia, as an employee of FMI ImProvia, you get the opportunity to shape your own development. You can think 'out of the box' and enjoy working in an open organization, where a high degree of open-mindedness, independence and responsibility is important.
FMI ImProvia employs 200 passionate engineers and technicians who enjoy taking on new challenges every day. This allows us to offer our customers the best possible solutions. We take responsibility for the success of our customers through the use of technology. We do this from our offices in the Netherlands, Germany and Poland.
Has the vacancy for the position of System Architect aroused your interest? Would you like to learn more about the opportunities you have at FMI–ImProvia? Send in your CV and possibly motivation letter via the application button!
Gino Bont (our Recruiter) can answer any questions regarding the vacancy. Feel free to contact us on 06 215 20 720 or mail to apply@FMI-ImProvia.com.
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated. No rights can be derived from CVs that are unsolicited by employment and secondment agencies.