Vacancy by Resato International
Assembling and functional testing of complete units and computer-controlled systems.
Content of the function:
- Assembling components, subassemblies, units and systems based on the drawings, possibly in consultation with colleagues.
- Install pipework (sawing, bending) and provide it with the correct high-pressure connection and finish.
- Connect hoses (pneumatic, hydraulic and water) and check the correct working pressure, diameter and color.
- Components and hoses/cables are numbered according to flow chart/parts list.
- Cabling and connection of sub-assemblies and systems, possibly in consultation with Electrician.
- Indicate ambiguities and make proposals to make assembly easier to the team leader.
- MBO 3/4 Mechanical Engineering;
- Mastery of Dutch and English at a good level in word and writing;
- Good communication and social skills;
- Affinity with electrical engineering.
A challenging and varied range of tasks within an innovative and growing company.
In addition, we offer you:
- Competitive salary;
- A workplace in a dynamic work environment;
- Room for new initiatives and ideas;
- Room for personal development and career opportunities;
- Training budgets to develop yourself further;
Resato is an innovative, Dutch supplier of smart high-pressure solutions with the aim of increasing the productivity of its worldwide customers. Our mission is to meet and exceed customer expectations. With more than 30 years of experience with high pressure technology, we have the knowledge to provide reliable and safe solutions.
Our product range is all about high pressure technology. Components and systems for testing, injection and controlling that operate up to 14,000 bar.
It is important to us to create a workspace where people learn, develop and have fun.
Are you the candidate we are looking for?
Send your Application Letter incl. CV to: HR@resato.com, attn Arianne van Dijken
Resato International BV
9403 DL AXLES
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.