Vacancy by Sparck Technologies
if TEAM MANAGER ASSEMBLY you manage 25 to 50 employees who work within the Assembly department. You ensure that continuity is guaranteed within the department and that an optimal result is achieved, taking into account priorities and changing circumstances. The quality of the production realized by the Assembly department is of paramount importance, as is compliance with the regulations for Health, Safety and the Environment.
As a team manager, you are authorized to take actions and measures to achieve department objectives. You are also part of the OG (support group). Together with the OG you work on various improvements in the workplace.
Professionally, you understand the people within the department and you are a fully-fledged discussion partner for them. In addition, you prepare progress and interview reports for assessment and you look at the training needs of employees. You are actively involved in monitoring, steering and reducing absenteeism.
This is what you bring to Sparkk Technologies
The Assembly department is looking for a people manager who can switch well between different tasks in a dynamic environment. You actively involve the employees in the developments of the organization, efficiency improvement and optimization. You stimulate and develop quality awareness within the department.
You supplement that with:
- Experience in managing employees;
- At least a completed (technical or business administration) HBO education or at least 5 years of experience in a comparable position;
- A proactive attitude, both customer and quality oriented;
- Affinity with technology;
- Clear and powerful communication, you are someone who knows how to make connections easily.
Your work environment
How do you quickly pack thousands of items in a custom box? We work every day on solutions for this question. The world of Sparck Technologies is a dynamic world that never stands still for a second. By innovating, we provide the world with revolutionary, but above all sustainable solutions for parcel post. Innovation and improvement has been in our company's genes since 1924. We have an international growth ambition and will further expand our position in the field of parcel post in Europe and North America in the coming years. We currently have 250 employees in Drachten, 40 employees internationally and 50 employees through temporary employment or secondment.
As a valued employee at Sparck, your hard work will be rewarded by us with:
- A salary that fits well with the level of the position and your background;
- 8% holiday pay, 27 vacation days, 13 ADV days and an end-of-year bonus based on company results;
- A fixed time contract of 1 year and if it functions well it will be converted into a permanent contract;
- The opportunity to develop yourself by offering various training and education opportunities;
- Our staff association organizes various activities and we also have a company barbecue every year.
If you are interested or have any questions, please contact Jacolien de Jong (HR advisor) on 0512-589300 or send your details to email@example.com.
For further information, check out the Spark Technologies website.