User Interface Developer
Vacancy by XparVision
An ice cold beer or a nice glass of wine every now and then, we are fans! But have you ever considered the production process of a glass bottle? We do! In fact, it is our daily work to optimize the production process of glass bottles and jars at our clients in the global packaging glass industry.
XPAR Vision develops, installs and implements advanced sensor and robotic technology, with the aim of making glass bottles and jars lighter and stronger and producing them without errors. We are specialists and market leaders in this area and have now installed and implemented more than 600 systems in more than 35 countries. Due to the drive of our internationally oriented team of approximately 35 professionals, more and more producers of beer, wine and food are opting for glass over other packaging materials and the carbon footprint is minimized.
For the (further) development of new high-tech sensor and robot systems and the maintenance and updating of existing ones, we are looking for new colleagues for the role. tech sensor and robot systems, we are looking for new colleagues for the role of User Interface Developer.
What are you going to do?
You will work together with a team of highly skilled developers on innovative products that are typically operated by operators and specialists via a GUI that runs on one or more tablets and consoles (thin clients with display) in the factory. You will mainly focus on:
- Implementing (software development) interactive GUIs and “dashboards” based on requirements and designs that are created together with input from product teams and customers. Own input and proposals are important here;
- Think along with the improvement of workflows and user experience and implement this;
- Working with and monitoring an overarching, recognizable XPAR Vision look'n'feel and contributing to its development;
- Monitoring maintainability and robustness of the source code and ease of deployment/upgrades of the software under difficult circumstances such as a poor internet connection with our customers in remote locations
What do we ask?
- Completed HBO+/WO training in a User Interface / Front End / Mobile App Development related direction. We are open to starters on the labor market;
- Affinity with the process industry and hardware: after all, software + hardware together form the end product that is subsequently used in an industrial environment;
- Living in (the vicinity of) Groningen;
- Good command of the English language;
- In possession of driving license B;
- You are communicative, enterprising, result-oriented and customer-oriented.
What do we offer?
A varied position in an organization with short lines of communication and an informal working atmosphere. This position naturally includes an excellent salary and good secondary employment conditions, including 30 vacation days per year.
You will be part of an enthusiastic, informal and driven team of 15+ developers, who support each other to achieve an optimal result and good customer satisfaction. You will have the opportunity to further develop and expand your talent by participating in different phases of product development (from research and feasibility studies up to and including the completion and delivery of a complete product), for example working with new techniques or instead you take on a project leader role and come into more contact with customers and suppliers. We also take time for relaxation, we regularly organize fun activities with our colleagues.
During the induction process, we ensure that you become familiar with our products, tools and techniques. From the start you will be involved in one or more development projects and you will soon be able to see your own work at our customers worldwide.
End your working week with that delicious cool drink? This is possible with us on the terrace on the water, because our office is located on the Hoornsemeer.
Do you want more information?
More information about our organization can be found at www.xparvision.com, you will also find a video showing the implementation and application of the XPAR Vision products in the glass industry. You can see our products on https://www.xparvision.com/products.
Do you recognize yourself in the profile above? Send a short motivation and your CV by e-mail to: email@example.com, to the attention of Riemkje Bouma, tel +31 (0)6-552 255 04.