Work planner E&I
Vacancy by Resato Hydrogen Technology BV
Do you want to be part of one of the most technically advanced companies in the hydrogen refueling industry? Do you want to contribute to a cleaner and more sustainable world?
Then come and work as a Work Planner E&I at Resato Hydrogen Technology!
To expand our Development department, we are looking for a
Work planner E&I
who will participate in various projects and in the product development of our hydrogen stations.
As a Work Preparer E&I
- You work on various mono- and multidisciplinary projects. From sketches, directions, a program of requirements or functional specifications, you make a technical design for internal implementation and / or outsourcing
- Analyzing the new (customer) specifications in consultation with the Lead E & I engineer
- Conceiving, elaborating and recording designs for electrical installations, instrumentation, modules and options using a 3D CAD system, possibly in consultation with Lead E&I Engineer
- You are part of project groups to further develop sub-projects, in some cases take the lead and draw up a schedule
- Testing and checking the design for compliance with specifications, manufacturability and standardization principles
- Elaboration of designs into a drawing package, technical calculations and parts lists
- Recording relevant information for the operating manuals to be produced
- Ensures the preparation, execution and handling of testing and validation of the projects
You bring this
We are looking for an enthusiastic Work Preparer E&I with initiative, persuasiveness and who has the ambition to grow further with us.
- You have an MBO education in electrical engineering, installation technology and instrumentation with several years of work experience or a completed HBO education with a background in electrical engineering and instrumentation
- You have preferably gained experience in an industrial (production) environment
- Experience with CAD programs such as SolidWorks Electrical / Eplan is required
- You have experience in performing necessary calculations, cable diameter, heat regulation, safety chains, etc.
- Adhering to the applicable guidelines and applicable standards is a sport for you
- You have a high level of responsibility and are very customer-oriented
- You can work well in a team
This is what you get from us
- Space and freedom to continue to develop yourself at an organization that continues to innovate; at Resato we never stand still
- You will be employed directly by us, we like to bind good people
- A market-based salary according to the CAO Metalektro
- 27 vacation days and 13 ATV
- A function with a lot of ownership. You initiate or are involved in the latest developments
- A collegial and energetic team that likes to make the world a lot more sustainable together with you
What do we do and who are we
Resato Hydrogen Technology is a technology leader when it comes to hydrogen filling stations with headquarters in Assen. With almost 30 years of experience in high pressure technology, we understand how high pressure works and have become very good at it to provide the user with a flawless refueling experience.
The focus is therefore on sustainability, safety and efficiency. Resato has now realized several hydrogen tank solutions in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany and Sweden. The stations are both fleet owner stations and public stations.
But it's not just what we do, but also who we are. With an open corporate culture and space for your ideas and further development, we ensure a brighter future together. We encourage the development of employees at all levels with many training and career opportunities. With this we want to become the best employer in the Northern Netherlands.
Have you become completely enthusiastic after reading this vacancy and do you want to work for an organization that contributes to a greener future? Then don't hesitate and apply with us as a Work Preparer E&I!
For questions about the position and/or the procedure, send an email to HR@resato.com or contact Femma Kroes on 06 1299 0493.
(Acquisition in response to this vacancy is therefore neither necessary nor desirable)
How to apply?Apply now!
Want to look further?
Your dream job not yet found, but you are interested?Save this vacancy