Photonis Netherlands B.V. is the market leader in the development, production and sales of high-tech residual light amplifiers that are used in the industrial, scientific, medical and night vision market. Approximately 250 employees are working at the factory in Roden; in addition to production, departments such as R&D, Finance, Engineering, SCM, Purchasing, Sales and Marketing are also located in this facility. Photonis is an international organization that works on success with an enormous drive. It is our mission to extend the limits of what we can see.
For our Supply Chain Management department we are looking for an:
European SCM Project Manager
In order to support the SCM department during an extensive internal project, we are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager. It concerns a contract for the duration of at least one year. As a Project Manager you are responsible for managing and implementing a number of supply chain projects. During these projects you will work together with SCM colleagues in Roden and Brive-la-Gaillarde, France.
- In this challenging position, you will work on several projects that require immediate attention and you will manage the digital transformation of the supply chain in Europe in order to increase efficiency and generate savings
- You will optimize our SC workflows and processes
- You will manage your own department in order to develop the interface on SC as a key player of the SC organisation
- You will report to the European Supply Chain Director, who is located in Brive-la-Gaillarde. Please note that in this position you will visit our facility in Brive occasionally
- In this position you will oversee all SCM processes and have a lot of contact with various departments
- Excellent communication skills
- A ‘pro-active attitude’
- Able to stimulate change and influence without using power
- System analytic mindset
- English: fluently in word and writing (French is a pre)
- Good MS Office and MS Project skills
Experience and education
- Project management knowledge and directly related experience (5+ years)
- ERP knowledge at a good level
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent related to Supply Chain, Logistics or Industrial Engineering
What do we offer
- You will be working on challenging high-tech projects within an international team of colleagues
- In Roden, the atmosphere is dynamic, informal and collaborative; we have a sober “get it done” attitude, communication and collaboration is easy and direct
- A challenging job with its own responsibility and independence
- An important role within an ambitious organization
- Possibilities for self-development and training
- Market-based salary and excellent secondary employment conditions
For detailed information please contact Charles-Emmanuel Grosbois, European SC Director, via our general telephone number: +31 50 501 8808.
Send your motivation and CV no later than 26 May 2020 to the HRM department in Roden: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this position you agree that we will provide your personal data to our internal stakeholders.
We may consult your LinkedIn account.