Geplaatst op: 15-05-2019
Based on a user requirements specification provided by Comecer NL investigate the possibility to re-design and implement the SmartGuard system.
Comecer NL is a company which produces equipment and software for the nuclear medicine and pharma industry. These products range from ionization chambers for measuring radio activity to handheld devices for leak testing gloves in isolators or hotcells.
One of the products Comecer NL created is called SmartGuard. SmartGuard is an environmental monitoring system combining all sorts of measuring devices and smart software for monitoring production environments 24/7. SmartGuard is now in operation for a few years and is in need of a better architecture and front-end system using a web interface.
Based on a user requirements specification provided by Comecer NL investigate the possibility to re-design and implement the SmartGuard system. As a base for this new implementation we are going to use an existing framework which we have been using for two successful applications so far.
- Create a functional and technical design for the integration of multiple measuring devices using different communication protocols, into the existing framework.
- Implement the integration of the measuring devices into the existing framework.
- Create unit tests for every device integrated into the framework.
- Create user and installation documentation for the integrated devices into the framework.
- Create and implement the user interface design of the new web interface on top of the existing framework.