Photonis Netherlands B.V. is the market leader in the development, production and sales of high-tech residual light amplifiers that are used in the industrial, scientific, medical and night vision market. Approximately 250 employees are working at the production plant in Roden; in addition to production, departments such as R&D, Finance, Engineering, SCM, Purchasing, Sales and Marketing are also located in this facility. Photonis is an international no nonsense organization that works on success with an enormous drive. Within our Supply Chain organization a challenging position is open for a:
Material Planner (Procurement)
Purpose of the function To maintain appropriate inventory levels in accordance with the department goals and objectives and to ensure a timely supply of raw materials and consumables.
Tasks and responsibilities
• Analysing material requirement (MRP planning)
• Ordering of materials
• Monitoring of purchase orders
• Responsible for follow up in case of issues and escalations related to supply
• Responsible to meet internal KPI targets
• Maintaining relations with suppliers
• Obtaining the appropriate documentation from vendors
• Managing supplier capacity on operational level
• Proactively suggesting and implementing improvements on the organization.
• Ensuring cost and process efficiency
You work in the procurement team within the Supply Chain department, your colleagues are based in both Roden (NL) and Brive (FR). The Material Planner reports to the Procurement Manager Europe.
What do we ask
• The position requires accuracy and attention to detail. Intense collaboration is required with other
departments within the company
• The position requires outside contacts with suppliers and with the sister company
• The Material Planner is able to perform all tasks independently and is responsible for doing this in
accordance with the company’s quality standards
Knowledge, skills and competences
• HBO educated, experience in a similar position is a plus
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Service oriented working attitude
• ERP experience. Knowledge of SAP or SAGE is a plus
• Ability to prioritize tasks
• Strong communication skills in Dutch and English, French is a plus
• Accurate, planning and organizing oriented, team player and with a good dose of humour
What do we offer
• A challenging job with its own responsibility and independence
• An important role within an ambitious organization
• Space for self-development and training PHOTONIS CONFIDENTIAL
• A team with nice colleagues
• Market-based salary and excellent secondary employment conditions Information
For further information you can contact the HR department, telephone number 050-5018808.
Please note that in this function you visit our factory in Brive once in a while.
Send your motivation letter and CV no later than September 17th 2019 to the HR department in Roden: email@example.com. Job interviews will be scheduled in week 39. By applying for this position you agree that we will provide your personal data to our internal stakeholders. We can consult your LinkedIn account. The vacancy is simultaneous internally and externally. In case of equal suitability, an internal candidate has priority.