Photonis is a leading high-tech multinational company with more than 40 years of experience in manufacturing, selling and innovating photosensor and imaging technology. The company operates internationally in the night vision, industrial and scientific markets. Photonis has over 1.000 employees worldwide (Netherlands, France, USA, ASIA) and its headquarters are based in Merignac, France.
Photonis is investing heavily in new technologies in order to stay successful in the market. We are continuing our commitment to quality and innovations as we look for ways to incorporate advancements in optics and physics into our product offerings. To strengthen our Digital Vision Business Unit within de Photonis Group, Photonis Netherlands B.V. in Roden is looking for a:
Photonis is growing quickly its business in digital sensors and camera cores. To strengthen our team we are looking for an experienced Product Marketeer with a strong interest for technology. You will be a member of the Digital Vision Group located in Roden.
As Product Marketeer Digital Vision you will be in charge of creating the link between technical content of current and new products and product promotion. This activity will be conducted in coordination with our technical and sales teams, as well as the Marketing department. You will report to the Product Manager Digital Vision.
Key in the function of Product Marketeer is the creation of product content to support the sales and business development processes of the Digital Vision Business unit, based on market research as well as creating the portfolio identity and positioning on the market.
In order to increase the awareness and visibility of Photonis Digital Vision products in the market, you will be participating in the execution of a variety of marketing activities. Focusing on content you will participate in the creation of technical papers, application notes, brochures, presentations and videos. As a Product Marketeer you will also support the business development and sales processes with dedicated assignments and will be involved in customer application support.
What do we ask
- You are a team player with a strong drive, organising and planning comes natural with you
- The position requires creativity in finding original solutions; problem solving is your second nature just as thinking outside the box
- You are capable to listen, analyse, and synthetize customer wishes and are willing to travel frequently
Knowledge, skills and competences
- A bachelor degree in engineering, preferably electronics and affinity with marketing and sales
- At least 5 years of experience in an international technical organisation
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Knowledge of editing software aimed at making videos is a plus
- Strong communication skills in English, Dutch and/or French is a plus
- Accurate, planning and organizing oriented, team player and with a good dose of humour
What do we offer
- A challenging job with its own responsibility and independence
- An important role within an ambitious organization
- Possibilities for self-development and training
- Market-based salary and excellent secondary employment conditions
For further information you can contact the HR department, telephone number +31(0)50-5018808.
Send your motivation letter and CV no later than November 29th 2019 to the HR department in Roden: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By applying for this position you agree that we will provide your personal data to our internal stakeholders. We can consult your LinkedIn account.
The vacancy is simultaneous internally and externally. In case of equal suitability, an internal candidate has priority.