Accelerated Life Testing
About PHOTONIS Netherlands B.V.
PHOTONIS Night Vision is one of the world leaders in the design and manufacturing of state-of-the-art image intensifier tubes for military, space and commercial applications. Night Vision has become a key opto-electronic technology in modern warfare as more and more combat takes place by night. PHOTONIS Night Vision products are in use in all NATO countries and are largely deployed worldwide. PHOTONIS Night Vision is part of PHOTONIS, a global company with activities in the areas Night Vision, Medical and Industry & Science. PHOTONIS has over 1.000 employees with revenues exceeding EURO 130M (USD 180M).
You will be working within the group electronics and software. The group main developments are related to analog and digital electronics. The reliability of these electronics needs to be proven more rapidly with higher confidence in order to bring new products as quickly as possible on the market.
The assignment will be to develop and verify a new method to perform an Accelerated Life Test (ALT) on the electronics in order to prove the expected lifetime of the product.
For this assignment the following steps need to be taken:
- Investigate ALT methodology
- Define test protocol to perform ALT on electronics products
- Define hardware requirements to perform the ALT
- Perform ALT on an electronics product and analyze results
- Final report with results and advice how to setup an ALT plan
- Good communicative skills for discussing with R&D and operators.
- Independent nature, and pro-active on asking feedback and assistance.
- Basic knowledge of reliability theory
- Structured approach of working and not afraid to work on non-core disciplines.
If you are interested in the assignment and want more technical information, please contact:
N Rolf Boelens
T +31 (0)505023253 (direct)