Internship Mechatronics – Automated measurement script (Thesis possible)
Vacature van Philips
In Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities it’s an inspiring environment for you as young talented graduate/ intern.
At Philips Drachten some of the best consumer product developers in the world work together to create innovative products with excellent end-user experience.
Philips Drachten could be the start of your promising career, with lots of opportunities develop yourself locally or internationally in different sectors of our company.
At Philips you work for an employer whose activities have a major positive impact on people all over the world.
You also get the opportunity to:
- Strengthen your capabilities and knowledge.
- Be guided by a team of experienced professionals.
- You will receive an internship allowance.
- Within Philips you get the opportunity to expand your professional network.
Depending on the subject, it can be discussed to support you with a Thesis. In case we will continue with a thesis, we require a 32 hours availability to work on the project and 8 hours to work on your thesis.
JOB DESCRIPTION / JOB WISHES
We are looking for a student that study towards your bachelor or master’s in: Mechatronics, Engineering or any other similar study.
Your assignment will be the realization of an automated CT measuring tool for fine mechanical parts. Where you have the responsibility to:
- Perform case studies with this new way of working.
- Investigate the applicability of this new way of working to current and future products / projects.
- Provide insight on how Philips can benefit from this new way of working.
- Provide a recommendation how this way working can be applied to our current processes in a 24h factory.
To succeed in this role you should be:
- You can independently program and adjust measurement scripts.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
- Speaking German is a must.
- Excellent statistical/ analytical skills.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are result driven.