Content & Creative Marketing Specialist
Vacature van Quadient Technologies
Packaging by Quadient, a business line of Quadient (formerly Neopost), is an automated packaging solutions provider with a decade of experience built on a spirit of innovation and commitment to improving our environment. We have been leading with purpose when it comes to eliminating excessive packaging and saving companies valuable resources. While we continue to make a positive difference to the world around us, our success is not only due to the quality of our product. We only succeed with the combined strength and diversity of our global team who are truly passionate about our packaging mission. Together, combined with our rapidly growing team of engineers, sales, service and marketing professionals, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every Packaging by Quadient team member.
We are looking for a content & creative marketing specialist that will help transform our marketing communications into powerful and engaging content. In this role, you will be supervised by the Director of Marketing, N.A. (who is in Milwaukee, WI) and be responsible for assisting and executing a variety of designs and content for channels like email, communications, sales tools, collateral, video, social and more. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a global team that thrives on creativity and teamwork. Sound interesting? Then read on!
- Responsible for content development and implementation across our key channels, audiences, products and campaigns, positioning Packaging by Quadient as a thought leader, as well as raising brand awareness, strengthening the brand, and promoting long-lasting customer relationships.
- Coordinate and develop ideas and concepts for web, email, advertising, social media and customer projects to deliver creative that reflects the brand vision.
- Monitor and assess the effectiveness of design projects through engagement and brand awareness
- Manage global social media channels including LinkedIn and Twitter
- Manage day-to-day social activity, including real-time responses and reach out
- Collaborate with sales, product and global marketing teams on other projects as needed
Skills and Experience Requirements:
- University degree in design, marketing, communications or business
- Minimum 5 years demonstrable B2B content marketing experience
- Detail-oriented with very high-quality standards and principals regarding brand integrity
- A writer and storyteller. The ability to create engaging stories using words, images or video
- Exceptional verbal, and interpersonal skills to express messages concisely
- An excellent visual design, layout and typographic sensibility
- Strong project and time management skills to adhere to project timelines and meet changing priorities
- Organized and self-motivated with ability to define goals and prioritize work
- Comfortable with the balance of day-to-day tactics and long-term strategy
- A team player with a positive attitude and the ability to learn quickly in a hyper-growth environment
- Keeps up to date on the latest marketing and design trends, best practices and competitive activity
- Knowledge of full Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office Suites
- Location: Flexible, although this position must be located in North America, central or eastern time zone.
- Occasional travel will be required to support marketing events and team meetings across the globe