Copywriter Post Purchase
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Be the linking pin in the creation of high-quality consumer support content within challenging deadlines. You will work and communicate with various functions in multiple departments within Philips across the globe, such as Marketing, Digital Marketing, Businesses and Consumer Engagement & Care. You will use their input to create high-quality user manuals and online support and will ensure this content is available in many local languages across the globe.
You will also provide input for the creation of asset deliverables (e.g. videos and visuals) which is used as support content for call centers, web support and the social media team within Consumer Care.
You will work at the DFU (= directions for use) department. This department is the nerve center in the creation process of user manuals and other consumer (product) support content like FAQs, for a worldwide range of Philips Personal Health products. Our mission is to deliver consumer friendly, consistent and compliant content across the different consumer touchpoints.
You will work together with the Consumer Engagement & Care tribe, call centers, business & market consumer experience managers to continuously improve support content based on local consumer feedback.
You are responsible for
- Creating/tweaking well-structured and clear user manuals in our tool Author-it according to writing & brand guidelines and a style guide.
- Together with other departments, converting, creating and maintaining online content and contact center knowledge articles (FAQs, troubleshoots, instructions, videos, call center tips, training materials and other customer support improvement projects) in line with the knowledge requirements stated by Philips.
- Working close to the market: you actively process customer feedback for content improvements from Salesforce, web data analytics and selected market insightsMeasure and steer on performance of knowledge management articles
- Giving instructions to and managing external contacts, such as translation agencies, DTP agencies, illustrators, and video creators
- Monitoring deadlines and manage expectations of your stakeholders within Philips
You are a part of
The team exists of thirteen people, including two illustrators, one internal reviewer/editor and ten copywriters/content specialists who support different categories. Because the team is spread over different locations, we expect you to come to Drachten regularly (at least once per 6 weeks) for team meetings.
You are responsible for several projects at the same time and delivery of the artwork before the set deadlines. In your work-related contacts, we expect you to be business-like and to act professionally.
To be successful in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- HBO (bachelor level) diploma, or MBO4 diploma with relevant work experience in office or project management
- Good planning and communication skills
- Project management and/or strong stake holder management experience
- Excellent computer skills, working experience with MS Office software and experience with other systems. Familiarity with SalesForce and/or Author-it is an advantage
- Excellent command of English in writing and speech
- Excellent copywriting skills, experience in writing for an online audience is an advantage.
- Accurate, consistent, pro-active, consumer-oriented, and understanding the needs of target audiences
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme (employee contribution fee 2%), and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
- A relocation package will be provided and travel expenses will be covered according to Philips policies, if applicable.