DA Management Assistant -Regulatory Affairs
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the Domestic Appliances Regulatory Affairs-Safety Compliance and Regulatory team (RA-SCR), which works internationally. You will mainly be supporting the local team in Drachten, but may occasionally also support the wider SCR team, spread globally over Hong Kong, Singapore, China, India, The Netherlands, Austria, Italy and Brazil.
You are responsible for:
- Performing, entirely independently and pro-actively, the full range of secretarial tasks for the RA-SCR LT (Leadership Team): calendar management, planning meetings, supporting and/or organizing international events etc.
- Dealing with sensitive, complex and highly confidential information
- Mail tracking and follow-up where agreed
- Filing and distributing department documentation through Microsoft tooling (e.g. SharePoint and Teams)
- Networking with assistants based in the different locations
- Making travel plans and reservations (using Concur) and guiding visitors
- Arranging visa and invitation letters
- Administering travel cost and keeping track of this on a departmental level
- Order department goods
- Contract will be for 16 hours per week (40% FTE)
You are part of:
The growing team of Domestic Appliances-Regulatory Affairs-Safety Compliance and Regulatory (RA-SCR). As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- MBO-4/HBO-3, having studied trade and administration or relevant field
- At least 3-5 years experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English and Dutch
- Affinity for and strong command of office tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams), and open to learning new tools as necessary
- Proactive and flexible mindset, with a service oriented and professional style
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Domestic Appliances?
Philips’ Domestic Appliances business is a global leader with EUR 2.3 billion in sales in 2019 in kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances, with successful products such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, and many more that are used by millions of people every day across the world.
In January 2020, Philips announced that it would be considering new ownership options for Domestic Appliances, as it is not a strategic fit for the company’s future as a health technology leader, and committed to finding the right home for the business to ensure that it is set up for continued success serving customers, leveraging the Philips brand and driving growth across the markets that it serves.
In its 128-year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the company’s successful track record in managing complex change of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to ‘make their mark’ and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment – those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspective that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.