Domestic Appliances (DA) – Regulatory domain Specialist EMC/EMF/Radio/Digital
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Find, assess, influence and deploy all laws and regulations concerning the RF and digital solutions applicable to DAP products. As a member of the central Regulatory Affairs-Safety, Compliance and Regulatory team, you are pro-actively looking out for applicable legislation and standards that you deploy to the respective innovation sites. You also support the innovation team with clear analysis and direction on the correct interpretation and implementation of these requirements.
You are responsible for:
- Be the recognized expert and go-to person on regulatory questions and guidance in the area of RF and digital
- Represent Philips in relevant standardization organizations and industry associations at (inter)national level
- Explain and train on the interpretation and implementation of regulations
- Create and deploy internal compliance policies and guidelines where needed
- Interact with Philips stakeholders and external parties to ensure optimal alignment of regulations, standards and practices with the business needs, and provide direction and consultation accordingly
You are a part of
The new Domestic Appliances new team led by Albert Enting. This team will be responsible for Safety, Quality and Regulatory affairs for business Domestic Appliances, a dynamic and diverse team of highly specialized professionals. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master’s degree or Bachelor’s degree with proven subject matter expertise in RF and/or digital technologies
- Minimum 5-10 years working experience in international standardization and legislation for RF and digital domain (IEC, ETSI, etc) for consumer products
- Experience in technical aspects and the process requirements to ensure such products are safe and compliant before they are put on the market.
- Experience in participating and giving guidance in an international and multi-disciplinary environment
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills in English to be able to effectively interface interdepartmentally and with all relevant stakeholders
- Experience in supporting product development teams in requirements management and risk assessments
- You are proactive and eager to take ownership, team up easily and have a quality mindset
- You are willing to travel globally if needed
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Domestic Appliances?
Philips’ Domestic Appliances business is a global leader with EUR 2.3 billion in sales in 2019 in kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances, with successful products such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, and many more that are used by millions of people every day across the world.
In January 2020, Philips announced that it would be considering new ownership options for Domestic Appliances, as it is not a strategic fit for the company’s future as a health technology leader, and committed to finding the right home for the business to ensure that it is set up for continued success serving customers, leveraging the Philips brand and driving growth across the markets that it serves.
In its 128-year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the company’s successful track record in managing complex change of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to ‘make their mark’ and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment – those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspective that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.
Solliciteren: Philips Careers | Philips Jobs