Domestic Appliances – Key User Representative IT for R&D
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
R&D makes use of a number of IT applications to manage its portfolio, projects and product data. You are the key person in contact with the users within the DA R&D organization at one end and the application providers of DA IT at the other end. In your position, you know how the IT for R&D landscape is supposed to work. Together with the lean process excellence manager and process managers you create a roadmap to evolve the R&D landscape to a simple and easy to use setup. You execute this roadmap together with your counterparts in IT. At the same time, you support the process managers to keep the IT application configuration in line with the processes. You help people having issues and follow up on resolving those. You provide training and guidelines to use the applications.
You are responsible for
- Set requirements for IT systems in line with the processes
- Interface with IT organization to adapt and improve IT systems
- Adapt configuration of applications so that they are always in line with the actual working processes.
- Interface with the process owners and users to understand issues and possible optimizations
- Continuously implement improvements to the IT landscape
- Maintain a people network of key users in the sites
- Provide training and support on IT systems
You are a part of
You are part of the Lean Process Excellence team, that is a central team within the Domestic Appliances R&D organization, that not only aims at creating and maintaining a solid set of processes and related IT applications, but also to support the improvement of the ways of working at large within R&D. The team will consist of 6 team members. Some traveling will be required to the Development sites.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Affinity with IT applications and understanding of interfaces, configurations and implementation projects
- Preferably knowledge on R&D related systems such as Windchill, Accolade, Planisware and QlikView
- A do-er in terms of using and adapting IT applications; willing to learn how to make adaptations yourself.
- Good communication and cooperation skills, finds his/her way in organizations
- Can think in terms of processes
- Lean practitioner: ability to surface and solve problems
In return, we offer you
- A competitive salary;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Colleagues who are the best and brightest in their field;
- Competitive company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance and in an international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.