Domestic Appliances – Process Manager -Lean Product Development Coach
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
You will be the owner of a set of processes for the front-end development of Domestic Appliances (Platform creation, Function development, Value Proposition Creation, Fuzzy Front End). You make sure the processes are well accessible and understood by the users of the process. You continuously improve the processes – the simpler the better. You use the processes and related training to instill an improved way of working based on lean product development insights. You listen to the users of the processes and you convert their ideas into improvement swiftly. At the same time you make sure the process stays compliant with relevant norms and regulations. You also provide training on the processes, for new users and in case of major changes. You coach and train on underlying (lean) development principles and ways of working as part of that.
You are responsible for
- Enable and champion a lean product development way of working in the front-end projects.
- Maintain a set of R&D working processes, including performance indicators
- Evaluate and improve efficiency & effectiveness of working processes and related templates
- Act on improvement ideas from the users (Kaizen)
- Keep the process in line with the QMS in cooperation with the QMS owner
- Provide training on R&D working processes
- Chair or be part of the process management network within DA R&D
- Gather external knowledge on R&D processes so that you enable improvements to state-of-art
You are a part of
You are part of the Lean Process Excellence team, that is a central team within the Domestic Appliances R&D organization.
The LPE team aims to create and maintaining a solid set of processes and related IT applications, but also to support the improvement of the ways of working at large within R&D. The team will consist of 6 team members. Some traveling will be required to the Development sites.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Solid knowledge and experience on lean product development ways of working, such as knowledge-based development, set-based development and rapid learning cycles.
- Solid knowledge on R&D ways of working
- Experience in managing processes: process design, monitoring process performance, process improvement
- Always keep users of process in mind
- Affinity with problem solving (mapping, root cause analysis, implementing countermeasures)
- Excellent in cooperation with all levels in a x-functional environment
- Training skills: ability to create training (choose the best means) and deliver it, including train-the-trainer
- Can think conceptually, and connect that to the actual work
In return, we offer you
- A competitive salary;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Colleagues who are the best and brightest in their field;
- Competitive company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance and exciting, international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Solliciteren: Philips Careers | Philips Jobs