Internship Electronics, Software – Environmental Audio Scraper (Thesis possible)
Vacature van Philips
In Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities it’s an inspiring environment for you as young talented graduate/ intern.
At Philips Drachten some of the best consumer product developers in the world work together to create innovative products with excellent end-user experience.
Philips Drachten could be the start of your promising career, with lots of opportunities develop yourself locally or internationally in different sectors of our company.
At Philips you work for an employer whose activities have a major positive impact on people all over the world.
You also get the opportunity to:
- Strengthen your capabilities and knowledge.
- Be guided by a team of experienced professionals.
- You will receive an internship allowance.
- Within Philips you get the opportunity to expand your professional network.
Depending on the subject, it can be discussed to support you with a Thesis. In case we will continue with a thesis, we require a 32 hours availability to work on the project and 8 hours to work on your thesis.
JOB DESCRIPTION / JOB WISHES
We are looking for a student that study towards your bachelor or master’s in:
The environmental audio scraper is an AI system that is targeted to end up inside a shaver device to analyze environmental audio of the shaver. Using the knowledge coming from environmental audio Philips might be able to service a consumer to a more engaging extend. The boundaries of the project is to find proof that such a system can work from two levels of perspectives.
Where you have the responsibility to:
- Analyzing AI configurations with particular results. The analyze report must also contain some kind of an absolute accuracy score
- Object oriented Python with a distinct architecture for providing a set of audio samples and the selection of the AI architecture.
- Evaluation of the project that will be based on the technical achievements, creativity and cooperation.
To succeed in this role you study towards your bachelor or master’s in Electronics and/or Software and have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in Dutch or English (written and verbal)
- At least basic knowledge of Python
- You have a hands-on mentality and are result driven.