Vacature van Philips
Do you want to have an impact on the way of working within Product Development? Are you passionate about the possibilities of Model Based System Engineering? Then this might be a unique opportunity for you.
You are responsible for
- Supporting the five businesses within Domestic Appliances to implement and improve processes through Model Bases System Engineering (MBSE)
- Educating and facilitating teams on the possibilities of MBSE and help them create better solutions
- Generating initiatives with regards to technological improvements and performing future-oriented studies in dialogue with other specialists.
- Involvement in policy- and program preparation for our organization
- Establishing and maintaining a network of your professional field driving thereby competence development and know-how internally and externally
You are a part of
In this challenging and exciting position, you will be working within an technology engineering expert group in R&D of Philips Domestic Appliances.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master degree in engineering field like Mechanical, Hardware / Software Development, Physics, or any other relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in R&D technical roles; preferred experience in consumer electronics industry
- Broad technical knowledge crossing more than one specific domain
- Deep understanding of Model Based System Engineering (MBSE)
- Proven track record with computer simulations, preferably in multiphysics
- Analytical thinking mindset. Ability to abstract problem, connect across disciplines, find a proxy to build a conceptual model
- Networking skills, knows how to connect with people and have the ability get their support
- Coaching experience or skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in complex organizations with multiple stakeholders
- Speak and write English fluently
In return, we offer you
An inspiring experience with our fearless and high-performing team. You’ll be joining a family that celebrates successes together. Our goal is for you to get better every day and we do that by helping you become the best version of yourself. It’s your unique journey. You set your own course – we’ll help you get there.
Why should you join Philips Domestic Appliances?
We are a start-up of over 7,600 people with incredible products, solutions, and strong market foundations. You’ll be joining a market leader with EUR 2.3 billion in annual sales in 2020, across kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances.
Our groundbreaking, award-winning and sustainable innovations, such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, help create happier and healthier homes around the world.
We’re on an adventure. From January 2020, Domestic Appliances separated from Philips and we’re heading out into the big wide world ready to thrive and triumph on our own two feet. It’s an exciting time and, backed by 130 years of experience in innovative reinvention, we’re set up for success.
Working at Philips Domestic Appliances is more than just a job. It’s about joining our family and our adventure while creating your own. It’s about starting an inspiring journey that will have a lasting and positive impact on your personal and professional life.
What do you say? Come join our adventure. We DAre you.
Job ProfileSenior Development Engineer 70