Internship: Factory of the future
Vacature van Philips
Factory of the future
I4.0/digitalization is ongoing in the factory of Drachten. First successes are implemented
To gain full potential of this new area we need a better understanding on what information and competences we need to shift to paperless operation. There is a hurdle to take to envision a paperless factory. Traditional KPI’s are not sufficient to measure the success of digitalization.
Goal of this assignment
- What should be the competence needed in operation (Direct & indirect personal) For the challenges that are upcoming through the change of work due to digitalization.
- What is roadblocking Philips Drachten in the next step of digitalization. What advise can be given.
- Establish typically Industry 4.0 KPI to measure digitalization. Preferably connecting the new KPI to the “ classic” KPI
We are looking for
- To succeed in this role, you study towards your Bachelor or Master in Business administration and have the following skills and experience:
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbal)
- Team player, passionate for results and people.
- Hands on mentality, team player and result driven.
You will be part of
In Drachten you’ll find two of the largest innovation sites of Philips globally. With over 2000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities it’s an inspiring environment for you as young talented intern. At Philips Drachten some of the best consumer product developers in the world work together to create innovative products with excellent end-user experience.
Philips Drachten could be the start of your promising career, with lots of opportunities develop yourself locally or internationally in different sectors of our company. At Philips you work for an employer whose activities have a major positive impact on people all over the world. You also get the opportunity to:
- Strengthen your capabilities and knowledge
- Be guided by a team of experienced professionals
- You will receive an internship allowance
- Within Philips you get the opportunity to expand your professional network
For questions regarding the procedure of this Internship please contact:
Manager Soft Services & Arbeidscommunicatie
For questions regarding Technical information