Finance Business Partner
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
- Support the Factory Controller and the Management Team Operations to ensure a sound Month End Closing process and adhere to the GBP,
- Drive the factory into the new Chapter of serving multiple Businesses.
You are responsible for
- Owning & improving performance cycles for Actuals, Forecast, AOP for a significant part of the P&L,
- Translating financial results into “Actionable Insights” for non-Financials,
- Finance contact towards local Repair & Maintenance, Manufacturing-IT, Site Services, Other Costs of Organization,
- Responsible for internal control frame work (SOX) of Liabilities, Legal Claims, Authorization matrix,
- Responsible for approval flow maintenance in Ariba, Authorization Matrix for the factory, Accounts Payable maintenance,
- Go to person for SAP Project Systems knowledge,
- Maintain fair cost allocation between multiples Businesses,
- Responsible for Enabling Functions costs (local/global) allocation within the factory.
You are a part of
An experienced team of finance professionals covering the P&L of one of the largest factories in Philips
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Dutch and English speaking required,
- Strong communication skills,
- Master’s degree in Finance or a related field,
- Experience in comparable financial roles for maximum 2 years,
- Fast understanding of complex financial /manufacturing / supply chain matters, focused evaluation of scenarios and strong drive for succeeding on agreed decision,
- Strong conceptual skills – outlining future scenarios and related transformations.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Philips is growing its marketing capability enterprise wide. Succeeding in this market-based role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.