(Graduation) Internship ZiuZ Healthcare – Test / validation tool for simulating bloodflow / perfusion
Vacature van ZiuZ Visual Intelligence
ZiuZ is developing a system in which perfusion (relative blood flow) can be measured using Laser Speckle Contrast Imaging (LSCI). We do this in collaboration with Limis and the MCL. We look through the laparoscope at the blood flow in the colon during so-called resections that are about to take place.
In order to make its development possible, extensive testing also needs to be carried out. These tests should be repeatable and standardized as much as possible. To support this, we want to develop a test tool (hardware) in which the system can be validated and tested. Important here are also the relevant parameters which influence the speckle contrast which have to be investigated.
Assignment: Develop a test setup with which Lapvas Imaging can be tested and validated.
Expected end product:
- Research on relevant parameters for LSCI
- Design of the test setup
- Development of the test setup
- Demonstration of the proper functioning of the test system
TASK DESCRIPTION / INTERNSHIP REQUIREMENTS
What is expected of you?
- Affinity with optics, mechanics, electronics
- Experience with image analysis / programming (i.e. python or matlab) is a pre
- Ability to work independently
- Willing to learn and research
ZiuZ has a standard internship / graduation allowance of € 275 per month and a maximum of € 100 travel allowance if applicable.