Group Lead Development Quality Grooming
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
be accountable to ensure product quality and risk management throughout the product life cycle for the Grooming portfolio. You provide clear independent oversight on the development process, release activities as well as performance of our products in the field.
You support the Business on analyzing the efficacy and efficiency of the design and product realization process as well as providing market/consumer feedback and need for improvement.
You lead a team of about 7 Quality Project Leads (managing the team takes about 30% of your time) and ensure support, evaluation, training as well as sufficient overall capacity to manage all activities in your domain.
You are responsible for
- Manage and review the approval of input for gates and final approval before launch, as well as support in Modified Launched Design) phase (complaint handling, post market surveillance activities)
- Interact with all relevant areas in the development process, consumer care, marketing and provide direction where needed. Create awareness for Quality & Regulatory related aspects and requirements throughout the product life cycle.
- Ensure processes and tools are properly used to ensure product quality and consumer satisfaction
- Ensure that all products that are released comply with all relevant safety and environmental policies and regulations
- Establish operational objectives, work plans and delegate assignments to your team
- Resource management, performance review of team members. Ensure to give / receive continuous feedback, identify competences gaps and issues and develop improvement plans.
- Monitor local product Quality performance indicators, create monthly reports and drive for improvement actions where needed
You are a part of
an enthusiastic team of professionals driving continuous improvement of Quality within the Male Grooming Business. While ensuring good execution of the running projects and market feedback analysis, we strive for transformational changes to further raise the norm.
You will report to the Business Quality Lead of Male Grooming.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- a Master or Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electronics, or similar
- At least 7 years working experience in multidisciplinary projects, being responsible for quality in a development environment or you have experience as a developer in projects and you would like to broaden your experience in the Quality competence
- Management experience is required
- Experience in a Development (required) of Consumer Goods (preferred)
- Experience in Quality is preferred
- Strong communication and influencing skills;
- A quality mindset and experience with Q tools like statistical engineering, Design for Six Sigma and/or Reliability Engineering;
- A proactive and supportive attitude towards the product development team, being a role model for the Quality function in the project team;
- Understanding of how product development projects are managed and how Quality plays a role in this;
- Potential to grow to senior positions within Quality and/or Development
- Fluent spoken and written English
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance