HTCC – Improvement of micropatterning solution and process
Vacature van Photonis
PHOTONIS is a leading multinational high-technology group, manufacturing electro-optic components used in the detection of ions, electrons and photons. We innovate and engineer quality components for integration into a variety of applications such as night vision optics, digital cameras, mass spectrometry, physics research, space exploration and many others.
Improvement of micropatterning solution and process
Photocathodes are semi-conductive layers used to transfer light into electrons. For the scientific community, the lack of electrical conductivity of photocathodes is often a problem in many applications. The scope of the internship is to improve the current technical solution or to find innovative alternatives. That will be researched and tested.
- Survey of our photolithography method and technological weaknesses.
- Surface preparation to improve adhesion of photoresist and eventually microstructures.
- Characterization of photolithography patterns and grids using SEM/EDX, Filmetrics, DekTak microscopes etc.
- Survey of alternative methods.
- Material science
- E-beam evaporation
- Wet chemical modification surfaces
A full time internship in a booming high-tech company for a period of 6 months.
- Technical background on HBO / Academic level
- Chemistry / Physics / Mechanical Engineering
CV and cover letter in English to be sent to HRM, PHOTONIS: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information: www.photonis.com