Integral Project Lead Male Grooming
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to lead End2End product development projects in male grooming from the Idea phase to Product launch.
You are responsible for
Leading one or more projects within a product category with a project budget between 0.5 and 15 million Euro. The amount of employees involved varies between 10 – 100, depending on the scope and the phase of the project. Your tasks include:
- Based on customer needs you resolve together with our marketing and internal technical competence departments which innovations, technologies, and standard modules will be used in the consumer product
- Based on this decision you start-up and execute the product development phase together with internal function developers, industrial designers, mechanical and electronic product developers, quality engineers, consumer researchers, and purchasers
- Developing and releasing the production processes and equipment in the Supply Chain or at key suppliers abroad by means of the OEM/ODM model
- Together with your team, you set up a review structure that provides efficient insight into the current status and you initiate corrective actions if required
- You communicate project status, results, and activities with team members and internal and external partners, ensuring alignment of expectations at all times.
- Your scope is international so some traveling is part of this job.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Master’s degree in a technical subject, preferably mechanical engineering
- +5 years in demonstrated ability in handling international multidisciplinary projects, preferably in Business to Consumer
- Engineering experience in product development is required, whereas experience in production is an advantage.
- Next to your technical background, you are able to look from a business perspective. You have a basic understanding of other subject areas, e.g. marketing, purchasing, design.
- You are eager to learn and have a results-oriented approach and can-do mentality
- You like challenges and get energy from taking away roadblock. The impossible task is what gets you through the day.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to influence on different levels. This allows you to make good and effective decisions.
- Mentor skills, able to build dedication and empower your team and others;
- Organizational sensitivity and ability to communicate on all levels within the organization;
- An independent, mature and positive attitude, not willing to give up in case of resistance;
- A combination of an analytical and a pragmatic approach: you make it happen
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most exciting career. Succeeding in this role in a sophisticated environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule, and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.