Internship HR Management
Vacature van Philips
Location: Drachten – You will mainly work from home and be required to visit the office once or twice per week. supervised remotely.
Length: 6 months (12 months preferred)
Time: 40 hours/week
Expected Start Date: September / October 2021
Are you the enthusiastic, talented student we’re looking for?
You will be participating as HR Intern at Philips Drachten, where you get the opportunity to work on day-to-day operational activities and to support on different HR projects such as: Health & Well-being, Talent management and Inclusion & Diversity, for both Operations and Research & Development.
- You will be in the lead to implement a plan of improvement for Health & Well-being within the factory.
- Support in projects that come from the HR Benelux people agenda (e.g. Inclusion & Diversity, Culture of Performance and Workforce of the Future)
- Support in local HR projects that are relevant for Operations and/or the Research & Development environment (e.g. Talent Management, employee engagement, absenteeism etc.)
- Report on the progress of the project(s) with an agreed frequency on quality, status and time to key stakeholders (eg. HR Business Partners, senior management and to the project members).
We are looking for
- Student of Bachelor or Master in: Business Administration, Psychology, HR, Organizational management.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and deal with ambiguity
- Effective stakeholder management/ communication
- Hands-on mentality, being able to connect with all layers of the organization
- Fluent in Dutch and English (written and verbal)
- Passionate for results and people.
You will be part of
One of the largest Innovation and production sites of Philips globally. With over 2000 colleagues from over 35 different nationalities it’s an inspiring environment for you as young talented intern. At Philips Drachten some of the best consumer product developers in the world work together to create innovative products with excellent end-user experience. For more information about Philips Drachten click here.
In return, we offer
The start of your promising career, with lots of opportunities develop yourself locally or internationally in different sectors of our company. At Philips you work for an employer whose activities have a major positive impact on people all over the world. You also get the opportunity to:
- Strengthen your capabilities and knowledge
- Be guided by a team of experienced professionals
- You will receive an internship allowance
- Within Philips you get the opportunity to expand your professional network
Please note that in order to be considered for an internship, you need to be registered as a student during the entire internship period. Formal documentation (proof of enrollment) will be requested. Students from outside the EU need to fill in an NUFFIC agreement, which needs to be signed by the student and the university. Please note that the contents of our regular internship assignments are not suitable for professionals (and/or MBA students) with professional work experience.