Internship: Human Resources Projects Support (Suitable for Thesis)
Vacature van Philips
Start date: We prefer students able to start as soon as possible, no later than Q1 2021, January or February.
Duration: 6 months. We do prefer students able to run a 12 months internship.
Depending on the subject, it can be discussed to support you with a Thesis. In case we will continue with a thesis, we require a 32 hours availability to work on the project and 8 hours to work on your thesis.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Work on multiple projects, Employee Engagement, Internship approach and Health & Wellbeing, for the factory as well as Innovation & Development department.
You are responsible for
- You will be in the lead to make a step forward in our employee engagement, connecting with the business and to come-up with sustainable improvements.
- You will be in the lead to define and implement a structural approach for internship assignments.
- You will be in the lead for the deep dive research on Health & Well-being, creating the theoretical framework and designing the research, as well as conducting the research.
- Find concrete areas of improvement which can be further narrowed down in suggestions for implementation via a plan of action.
- Report on the progress of the project(s) with an agreed frequency on quality, status, time, and money to key stakeholders (eg. HR Business Partners, senior management and to the project members).
- Being able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a complex environment and work proactively and take ownership to ensure deliverables are met.
You are a part of
A team of HR Managers working for different parts of Philips where your focus will be on HR for Operations and Innovation & Development.
Depending on the COVID19 situation and the guidelines of Philips Management you will either work from a homebased situation or occasionally visit the Drachten facility located at the Oliemolenstraat nr. 5.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- You are currently studying toward your Bachelor or Master degree in: Business Administration, Human Resources or Psychology.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and deal with ambiguity
- Effective stakeholder management/ communication
- Hands-on mentality, being able to connect with all layers of the organization
- You are fluent in verbal and written both in English and Dutch
In return, we offer you
To get a deep understanding of HR within a multinational operations and research environment.