Manager Production Planning & Logistic Engineering Mother & Child Care
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Lead the Production Planning and Logistic Engineering activities of the Mother and Childcare department within our Consumer Health factory in Drachten.
You are responsible for
- Leading a team of 1 production planner and 3 logistic engineers, managing the logistic activities and shopfloor goods movement for the Mother & Child Care portfolio
- Managing the monthly medium/long term planning process and the weekly supply-demand planning process, ensuring effective and efficient daily execution with your team
- Ensuring that availability performance (on time to request) and inventories are on the agreed levels and driving actions to ensure our KPI’s are on track
- Being the main contact for the business unit related to Mother & Child Care, supply planners and the operational team regarding capacity levels and medium/long term planning of the factory.
- Driving continuous improvement throughout the supply chain and our processes by initializing and driving (cross-functional) improvement projects
You are a part of
The Supply Chain Management team of Factory Drachten. You will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager. You will work in close cooperation with your direct colleagues from Operational Material Management, Supply Planning as well as other departments such as Manufacturing, Business and various stakeholders at different levels across the organization.
A professional but fun workplace atmosphere is valued. Next to the daily operational activities, you are the contact person for the business, you are representing your team in the operational team and business environment and you will take part in improvement projects. You need to be able to effectively work on your own as well as leading your team.
Within our factory we produce products for the business units Male Grooming, Mother & Child Care and Oral Healthcare as part of the Personal Health cluster of Philips.
Operations is part of the Site Drachten, where next to Operations activities, we also perform Innovation activities for Male Grooming, Female Depilation and Healthy Sleep solutions. In total we host 2100 employees in Drachten and a diversity of 35+ nationalities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, typically within Supply Chain Management or related
- >5 years of relevant work experience
- Managerial experience and understanding of the critical success factors in a Manufacturing/Operations/Supply Chain environment
- Process mindset, with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experienced with the Lean methodology and Value Stream Mapping
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Helicopter view, able to deal with pressure
- You are energetic, ambitious, flexible and pro-active, with excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.