Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Drive and grow business value by setting and achieving financial and strategic targets for the factory. You ensure financially sound decision making by participating in the Management Team, to deliver meaningful interpretation and decision support based on services and analytics. You ensure sound business control and adhere to the General Business Principles.
You are responsible for
- Signs off the financials of the factory ORU,
- Drive and achieves the factory financial goals, e.g. FCP, Productivity and Manufacturing results,
- Lead the business planning process (budget and rolling forecasts),
- Drive the financial performance reviews,
- Lead the financial monitoring of the factory and the implementation tracking of corrective actions. Executes and manages variance analysis, investment decisions, balance sheet management and decision support,
- Implement a framework of adequate business controls (ICSISOX) with proper follow up and documentation,
- Implement and monitor adherence to the General Business Principles,
- Take responsibility for project control,
- Execute risk management (including Fx impact, hedging),
- Lead the factory F&A,
- This is a hands-on role that will work closely with Site manufacturing team, BU and various pillars of F&A (e.g. Ops Finance team, FP&A, GBS etc.).
You are a part of
An experienced team of finance professionals covering the P&L of one of the largest factories in Philips.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Finance and/or Accounting,
- > 5 years working experience with financial control, cost accounting, management reporting and business analyses,
- > 2 years working experience as Factory Business Partner is preferred,
- Working experience with Multi-National Companies,
- Proven accounting background and demonstrated understanding of financial basics (US GAAP, IFRS, PAP),
- Experience with Internal Control, specifically Sarbanes Oxley legislation,
- Advanced skills in ERP (SAP FI-CO), Excel and PowerPoint,
- Good communication and change management skill,
- Written and verbal communication skills in Dutch and in English.
In return, we offer you
A path towards a rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long-term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. We offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.