Manufacturing Manager – Shaver Heads
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role you have the opportunity to lead the manufacturing activities of Shaver Heads within our factory in Drachten.
You are responsible for:
- Leading the production unit, related processes and staff in the development and execution of world class operational performance.
- Delivering products on time with high factory and supplier yields and decreasing product field failure rates.
- Ensuring there is an optimum production process as regards routing, supplies and manpower levels.
- Maintaining commitment to environmental and quality regulations.
- Supervising, selecting, developing, coaching and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient manufacturing.
- Managing pilot production and production preparation activities.
- Executing and/or supporting projects, goals, and metrics and drive continuous improvement efforts.
- Initiating/sponsoring production dominated improvement projects. Representing the Manufacturing function in cross-functional projects.
- Creating a working environment that continuously improves the Health and Safety of workers, including identification and management of occupational risk, provision of information and training, review of performance and provision of sufficient resources to maintain an effective H&S program. Safety first mindset!
You are part of
The Operations Management team of Factory Drachten. Within our factory we produce products for the business units Male Grooming, Mother & Child Care and Oral Healthcare as part of the Personal Health cluster of Philips. We employ 1100 employees in a 6-hall factory of 72,000 sq meters.
Operations is part of the Site Drachten, where we next to Operations activities also perform Innovation activities for Male Grooming, Female Depilation and Healthy Sleep solutions. In total we host 21000 employees in Drachten and a diversity of 35+ nationalities.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree, typically within Industrial Engineering, Technology Management, Supply Chain Management or related.
- > 10 years of related experience.
- Understanding of the critical success factors in Manufacturing.
- Advance knowledge of industrial management techniques to ensure effective integration of all areas directed.
- Helicopter view, able to deal with pressure.
- Strong process mindset demonstrated in process improvement role or management of complex business projects. Lean/Six Sigma working knowledge required.
- Experience in managing communication at all levels in the organization, and ability to interact at the highest level of the organization.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
In return, we offer you
Endless opportunities to learn and develop your career in the directions to which you aspire. Philips Healthcare is a place where you will work with others whose far-reaching ideas and accomplishments have impacted over 200 million lives already.
Why should you join Philips
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Solliciteren: Philips Careers | Philips Jobs