MLD Program Manager – Male Grooming
Vacature van Philips
Program manager / R&D
In this role, you have the opportunity to be in the fast lane of your career managing the Life Cycle Management (aka MLD) program for high-end consumer products to a global market
You are responsible for
You will run the Maintaining Launch Design (MLD) Program for Male Grooming. In this role, you are responsible for all changes and improvements that happen to Male Grooming products after launch. These changes can be related to commercial innovations (a new color and packaging for a specific customer in China), quality improvements in the markets (improving product quality and consumer experience), cost-down initiatives (the consumer benefit against lower cost) and /or relocation of production from one production facility to another (ensuring optimal customer proximity).
In doing so you manage a team that exist out of several MLD Project leads that execute multiple projects in parallel. In addition, you get the opportunity to bring the programming and execution of MLD to the next level. This experience will set you up for success in your future career!
You are a part of
A business with a strong heritage that is the global market leader in Male Shaving and Grooming. You will lead a team that exist out of experienced project managers that oversee the complete product portfolio in the market. In this team, you collaborate with a continuous improvement mindset. In this role, you will be challenged to deliver the best business results and to enable personal growth. You will interact with a broad variety of (international) college’s, functions and stakeholders (Innovation & Development, Manufacturing, Purchasing, Quality and Marketing).
To succeed in this role, you should have the following
- Ambition, ability to learn fast, passion for technology & entrepreneurial mindset;
- You have 5 – 10 years’ experience in project management, bonus points for experience in production, product development or quality;
- You understand the business perspective and have a basic understanding of other disciplines, e.g. marketing, purchasing, design;
- You like a challenge and are not afraid of unknown. The impossible task is what gets you through the day and you get energy from taking away roadblocks. Above all, you keep it cool.
- You are able to influence on different levels and get commitment from your team and others;
- An independent, mature and positive attitude, not willing to give up in case of resistance;
- A combination of an analytical (lean) and a pragmatic (data driven) approach: you make it happen
In return, we offer you
A stepping-stone for accelerating your career! The Male Grooming leadership team gets out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and growing the people who contribute to it. Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially.
- A competitive salary;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Colleagues who are the best and brightest in their field;
- Competitive company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance and exciting, international environment at the campus in Drachten.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Solliciteren: Philips Careers | Philips Jobs