Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage Product Industrialization (PI) to deliver products against lowest cost, according to planning and quality requirements and you define the short-term product introduction policy within the constraints of the industrial strategy.
You are responsible for
- Leading the PI related processes and staff in the execution of world class operational performance.
- Arranging programs, projects, goals, and metrics to lead the PI organization. Preparing product introduction operation and investment plans.
- Executing plans to reduce costs.
- Maintaining commitment to environmental and quality regulations.
- Supervising, selecting, developing, coaching and evaluating personnel to ensure the efficient new product introduction.
You are a part of
Product Industrialization team for Home Care based in Drachten and will be working in multi-disciplinary product development teams as well as product maintenance in dedicated task forces. All manufacturing is done in cooperation with external suppliers.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Minimum Bachelor degree in manufacturing engineering / material technology. Alternatively, minimal 5 years’ experience in an equivalent business role.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing engineering and/or injection molding engineering.
- Experience in a multi-cultural environment is a pre.
- Fluent English in speaking and writing. Dutch or Chinese is an advantage.
- Possess a strong working knowledge of product industrialization, including the underlying theories of product introduction and product engineering.
- Oversee the implementation of new systems and processes.
- Conducts and present analyses of PI data to support sales, R&D and purchasing.
- Managerial skills and stress management; able to balance the needs of multiple users.
- Have a strong understanding of organization’s products and services.
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement.
- Identify, understands, and manages risks.
- Knowledge of relationship to other disciplines for efficient PI.
- Basic knowledge of environmental, safety and quality regulations.
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities. Furthermore, Philips University is available to all employees for learning and development opportunities.