Process Administrator R&D processes
Vacature van Philips
n this role, you have the opportunity to
In this role, you work with the process managers and IT key user representative to make process performance visible. You analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of the processes using data coming from the user population and the various IT systems. You maintain a dashboard to ensure problems are exposed when they appear. You are able to make specific reports or user profiles for the IT systems. You can help in problem solving, both for IT systems as well as for processes or templates. You can make adaptations to the representation of processes in IT applications. Next to that, you are the key contact for audits within the R&D space, being in touch with the representatives in the sites.
You are responsible for
- Report on project and process performance as input to continuous process improvement
- Ensure efficient and effective reporting methods
- Maintain relation with Q&R to maintain link to central quality system and to organize audits within R&D
- Support problem solving
- Capture new processes and process improvements in process descriptions and IT configurations.
You are a part of
You are part of the Lean Process Excellence team, that is a central team within the Domestic Appliances R&D organization, that not only aims at creating and maintaining a solid set of processes and related IT applications, but also to support the improvement of the ways of working at large within R&D. The team will consist of 6 team members. Some traveling will be required to the Development sites.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Savvy with IT applications, able to figure out ways to report and configure
- Team player: willing to help and support, but staying sharp on possible improvement options such as inefficiencies
- Accurate in working with numbers and process descriptions
- Able to execute improvements in own work
- Able to think at process level
- Good communication skills
- Training skills: ability to create training (choose the best means) and deliver it, including train-the-trainer
In return, we offer you
- A competitive salary;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Colleagues who are the best and brightest in their field;
- Competitive company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package;
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount;
- Healthy work-life balance and in an international environment
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.