Process Quality Engineer Manufacturing
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
The Quality Process Engineer oversees the Quality Assurance in the processes related to the manufacturing of materials, components, sub-assemblies, and completed products and their supply chain, including compliance to regulatory requirements and/or procedures for regulated products/businesses.
The processes include the introduction/validation of new/changed manufacturing processes and their associated Quality systems, the trend analysis and monitoring of manufacturing processes and their environment, the remediation to non-conformances, and the development and improvement of Quality systems.
You are responsible for
- Performing timely quality engineering and quality assurance tasks.
- Accountable for ensuring Manufacturing quality systems are established, maintained and documented according to needs of the business, customers and applicable quality system standards ®ulations at manufacturing line level and as individual contributor.
- Provide oversight of Q&R supported Manufacturing NPI projects ensuring timely completion of project deliverables, correcting issues delaying completion and reporting on status of projects at project level.
- Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Qualified expert who is developing beyond entry level knowledge of the quality assurance and quality engineering field.
- Has working knowledge of manufacturing systems products and services. Frequently interacts with supervisors and functional peer groups. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others, conducting presentations of technical information concerning specific projects or schedules.
- Works on issues where analysis of situation or data requires review of relevant factors.
- Exercises judgment within defined procedures and policies to determine appropriate action
You are a part of
We are the competence center within Philips Health Tech for industrial quality tools and quality systems.
We drive the quality of our products and processes to satisfy our customers and end users through supporting Operations and developing/deploying quality competences.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in a medical device or non-regulated industry
- Experience of global medical device regulations, requirements and standards; such as ISO13485, and ISO 9001
- Minimum 1 year experience Good Manufacturing Practices in food contact manufacturer
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.