Product Manager APS
Vacature van Sparck Technologies
Packaging by Quadient, a business line of Quadient, is an automated packaging solutions provider with a decade of experience built on a spirit of innovation and commitment to improving our environment. We have been leading with purpose when it comes to eliminating excessive packaging and saving companies valuable resources. While we continue to make a positive difference to the world around us, our success is not only due to the quality of our product. We only succeed with the combined strength and diversity of our global team who are truly passionate about our packaging mission. Together, combined with our rapidly growing team of engineers, sales, service and marketing professionals, we are creating a better future – for the planet, for future generations and for every Packaging by Quadient team member.
We are looking for a Product Manager that helps develop, manage, and support the product roadmap for our automated packaging solutions. This includes strong technical and strategic positioning as well as assisting in all functions related to product requirements, governance and product launch.
The Product Manager is the vital link between R&D, Marketing & Sales and our customers and ensures the business strategy is implemented and lived in the designed products and features. In this role, you will be reporting to Global Marketing Director and you will be based in Drachten. You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with a global team that thrives on creativity and teamwork.
What you’ll be working on:
- Explore and understand customers and their pain points
- Research on competition, market trends and opportunities
- Develop the product roadmap and define the offering, pricing and positioning
- Work with R&D to develop the product and represent the voice of the customer
- Improves communication between all relevant stakeholders and accelerates the development process
- Support product launch and create sales support tools
Skills you’ve got:
- 5+ year experience in Product Management in high tech (hardware) industry or machine building
- BSc or MSc degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics or Industrial Design Engineering
- Enthusiasm, drive and energy to champion new business opportunities and the ability to influence stakeholders at various levels in an international environment
- Strong analytical skills combined with a hands-on mentality
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English, including excellent presentation
- Willingness to travel abroad 5-10 times per year
You will work in an international company, with colleagues that have a relentless drive to help companies to improve their performance by offering high-tech solutions. We will offer you a competitive salary and a healthy work environment. If you want to be part of a highly motivated, energetic team that is changing the packing automation industry, please send in your motivation letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org