Product Researcher Pre-Development Male Grooming
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Kick start your career at Philips Drachten as a Product Researcher.
You are responsible for
As a Young Talent, you will join Philips Personal Health in Drachten, the Netherlands in the Innovation & Development environment. You will start as a Product Researcher / User Experience to become an experienced professional;
- Ensure consumer satisfaction with our products in the market.
- Understand what consumers want in our products, the so-called consumer insights;
- translate the consumer insights into clear user requirements;
- Validate the consumer needs during the project development.
We will help you to develop yourself further by focusing on ‘learning on the job’, mentoring and training. Your personal development is important to us. This is an opportunity to really challenge yourself and grow both personally and professionally.
You are a part of
You will join a dynamic team of inquisitive engineers, researchers, and business innovators tasked with pushing the boundaries of several Innovation Teams within the Personal Health domain of Philips. You will be based on our site in Drachten.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- A Master’s Degree in the directions of Software Engineering, Innovation Management, Human Factors Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electronics, Industrial Engineering or Technical Business Administration. You have 0-1 years of work experience straight after your graduation;
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills, you’ve shown in (study)projects that you proactively challenge issues and can convince others (peers);
- An international mindset, as you will collaborate with other cultures and backgrounds;
- A growth mindset & entrepreneurial skills (you know how to structure your projects and collaboratively with your team come to solutions);
- Creative & problem solving skills that enables you to use internal and external resources to maximize the value for the company and its customers;
- Speak and write fluent English.
In return, we offer you
You will get the opportunity to grow and to develop yourself both personally and professionally in an Innovative, learning organization.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.