Vacature van Philips
In this role, you are responsible to secure and support the generation of value propositions for a category within Male Grooming, including the development of support for strong marketing claims. This you will do as a squad member within the Product Research Center for Male Grooming.
You are responsible for:
- Safe guarding the translation of the high-level value propositions towards tangible product/service requirements throughout all stages of project development;
- Developing claims supporting the value proposition and prepare their substantiation;
- Monitor and assess (market) changes on consumer impact for all the propositions;
- Ensure that your squad is fully aware of the priorities for our consumers for each proposition;
- Stay up-to-date with all consumer-related trends and developments impacting your category;
- Support the different squad members in their day to day operations;
- Proactively contribute to the overall Male Grooming strategy;
- Drive innovation and continuous improvement within our team.
You are a part of:
The Product Research Center Male Grooming is responsible to represent the consumer within the Innovation and Development organization for the Shaving and Grooming categories, ensuring the delivery on (consumer) promise for our Philips Value Propositions.
Our team is structured in squads, comprised of: 1) Project interface, 2) User Research & Data Insights, 3) User Insights & Claims, 4) User Requirements and Knowledge, and 5) User Research Facilitation. Each squad has end-to-end product research responsibility for their male grooming product group. The team members are all reporting into one of the PRC Group Leaders.
We are a group of highly skilled experts who like to sharpen each other’s minds & share both knowledge and fun.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- A Master degree in consumer oriented education, like User-System interaction, Design for Interaction, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Industrial Design, or (social) psychology.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in user research (preferably consumer products) consumer science, industrial design, psychology in the domain of product or service development.
- Knowledge of UX/UI design and UX qualitative and quantitative user research methodologies
- Preferably, experienced with (scaled) agile ways of working.
- A growth mindset & entrepreneurial skills (you know how to structure your projects and collaboratively with your team come to solutions);
- Creative & problem solving skills that enables you to use internal and external resources to maximize the value for the company and its customers;
- Speak and write fluent English.
In return, we offer you a unique and challenging opportunity to:
- Work for an employer whose activities have a major impact on people all over the world;
- Discover how you can actively contribute to innovations that matter;
- Launch and steer your career in an environment with an astonishing diversity of nationalities, skills and backgrounds in Drachten;
- Strengthen your capabilities and knowledge;
- Build a great international network.
- A competitive salary;
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually;
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance;
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- Colleagues who are the best and brightest in their field;
- Healthy work-life balance and exciting, international environment at the campus in Drachten.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.