Program Manager One Grooming
Vacature van Philips
In this role you have the opportunity to
You help shape the future for One Grooming, which encompasses a wide portfolio from OneBlade, Beard styling, Hair Clipping, Precision and Detail trimming, and Body Grooming propositions. In this role, you combine technical expertise, strategic insights and business acumen to drive the category towards further growth through meaningful and breakthrough innovation.
You coordinate and oversee a complex set of ever-developing projects within R&D, ranging from PDLMs and ADs, towards VPCs and Brief Investigations. You are comfortable both in the world of Waterfall V-model development as well as in the field of (scaled) Agile for software and venture programs.
You are responsible for
- Formulates the overall program/project plan for the One Grooming R&D portfolio, in consultation with Marketing, management and other parties.
- Defines projects and their goals, organizes the resources to be used (time, budget and information) and specifies quality standards Defines the risk of the project/program, communicates proactively on these and develops scenarios to mitigate these risks.
- Ensures proper execution vs the project/program plan.
- Provides management and stakeholders with regular project/program performance status, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions, reports on employees’ performance to the hierarchical superior of the employees for the purpose of appraisal and conducts evaluation at the end of the projects.
- Coordinates effective communication/change management strategies for projects/programs as appropriate.
- Ensures effective transfer/archiving of the project/program results and the associated intellectual capital.
- Keeps up to date with technical basics and new technology, in order to optimize the goals of each project and maximize the synergy between the projects.
You are a part of
- You are part of the core MT of R&D, as well as contributor to R&D Leadership Team.
- You work with all Functions and the other Program Managers to ensure program demands and resourcing availability are managed on an integral R&D-level.
- You are in a matrix organization, without direct reports.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Proven teamwork, including ability to work effectively across organizational and geographic boundaries, building bridges between teams.
- Demonstrated experience in shaping, leading and influencing high performance development teams in a global, multi-location organization.
- Proficient technical development experience in a FMCG or consumer electronics domain
- Excellent communication skills and proven track record for developing high-trust relationships, including during times of escalations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proven though leadership on shaping program direction into transformational areas like digital and data enabled propositions.
- Able to cooperate in a global matrix organization / multi – site matrixed environment
- Preferably, experience with Lean/ Agile development
- (Executive level) Stakeholder management
- Able to navigate and manage organizational complexity and drive efficiency and effectiveness, being a thought leader.
In return, we offer you
We believe that every mega growth period creates an exceptional career runway. In fact, our leadership team gets out of bed every morning with the sole focus of growing the business and growing the people who contribute to it. Luckily, you are the benefactor of this unique opportunity and leadership commitment- likely to experience an exciting high stakes, mobility-focused environment from which to create your own future – personally, professionally & financially.
- A competitive salary package incl. a variable bonus – based on Philips’ results and personal performance;
- A holiday allowance of 25 days per year and the option to purchase up to 20 extra days annually;
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, including a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- A healthy work-life balance.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.