Project leader Industrial Projects & Facilities
Vacature van Philips
Industrial Projects & Facilities
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage multiple multi-disciplinary projects related to the initial design to realization of buildings, building installations and process installations within the Industrial Projects & Facilities (IP&F) organization
You are responsible for
- Leadership within the project process, from the initiation to definition/design/preparation/realization to aftercare.
- Translating customer’s wishes into a Project Assignment and Program Requirements.
- Managing your projects and your stakeholders (financial/planning/organization/ quality).
- Guiding the work in progress and successful delivery.
- Preparation of project assignments for mechanical engineering projects, mainly with electrical, measuring and control engineering and architectural interface;
- Defining engineering assignments for external consultants as part of a project;
- Organize project progress meetings and ensuring the capture of agreements, so that all parties know what their contribution should be, and the customer and the Industrial Projects and Facilities Management can assess progress;
- Supervising execution work by external suppliers.
You are a part of
The IP&F (Industrial Projects & Facilities) department on the site in Drachten. You work in a multidisciplinary team where hard work is combined with humor and coziness. IP&F is responsible for projects including the construction and maintenance of the site, infrastructure, buildings, building-bound installations, soft services and energy facilities of the Drachten plant. Together with fellow project leaders and external parties, you make every project a success.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- You have a completed degree in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or installation engineering
- 5 – 10 years of working experience as a projectleader or within the engineering domain
- You can set priorities, you are driven, a team player and have good communication and coordination skills
- You are familiar with building bound installations HVAC
- You have VCA-VOL certificate or would like to get it
- It’s a plus if you’re familiar with LEAN, but we also offer you the opportunity gain this knowledge within this role.
- Good writing and speaking in English and fluently in Dutch is a must
In return, we offer you
A path towards your most rewarding career. Succeeding in this role in a complex environment will open many doors for your long term career, in other areas in Philips or otherwise. We also believe that we are at our best as a company when you are at yours as a person. Thus, we offer competitive health benefits, a flexible work schedule and access to local well-being focused activities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.