Quality Management Systems Manager
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage the site Quality Management Systems and certificates for Drachten, The Netherlands and Klagenfurt, Austria factories and provide recommendations to management and production teams. A major focus of this position will be working within a global team and ensuring the Philips processes are implemented and maintained properly without compromising compliance.
You are responsible for
- Defining and maintaining the Quality Management System (QMS) structure to ensure compliance to Philips Policies, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820, GMP and European Food Contact legislation
- Maintaining, enforcing, and managing a compliant and effective QMS for the activities in scope, as well as for effective and lean QMS structures and documents for Q&R processes at all levels
- Ensuring proper audit planning and scheduling meets the requirements of internal policies and external regulations
- Establishing and executing a transition plan for all QMS in scope while maintaining compliance and effectiveness throughout the duration of the transition to the PQMS
- Leading/participating in the maintenance of the quality documents until such time as they are determined to be no longer applicable as part of the PQMS transition
- Ensuring the addition and management of any local QMS documents in line with the evolution of the PQMS
- Ensuring training and training registration as per the QMS and generating training content for local QMS documents as necessary
You are a part of
Philips Personal Health Integrated Supply Chain PQMS and Quality Operations teams, mainly located in Drachten, managing both Drachten and Klagenfurt.
Philips Personal Health team is made up of a highly talented and multi-national workforce that is approximately of 25,000 strong, and spans over 50 countries with sales in more than 100 countries. We are proud to claim market leadership positions for cutting edge solutions in the business areas of Personal Care, Oral Care, Shaving and Grooming, Mother & Child Care. Philips is home to popular brands such as Sonicare, Air Floss, Norelco, and Avent.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific or technical field
- 7+ years of experience in the medical device industry with a minimum of 5 years of experience leading teams and delivering on organizational objectives
- Experience in participation & contribution in business application implementation projects and validation of application activities
- Experience in corrective and preventive actions, including root cause analysis, documenting findings/actions, and implementing actions
- Successful experience working with cross functional teams across multiple work locations
- Strong working knowledge of GMP’s and other FDA regulations
- Solid Analytical skills – demonstrated ability to trouble-shoot complex process/system issues
- Strong IT skills, including MS Word (advanced user), Excel, Visio, and related MS Office applications
- Excellent communication – effective written and oral communications skills, organizational and project management skills
- Network oriented and able to interact with different business functions and can work within numerous systems
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.