Quality Project Lead
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Manage Product Quality for marketed Male Grooming portfolio. You will represent Product Quality in multidisciplinary projects, working closely with product development team and supply sides.
You are responsible for
- Managing the Quality approach in Maintenance Launched Design (MLD) phase of Male Grooming products: this involves the quality of the released product, the manufacturing process and the supplied parts and assemblies
- Ensuring the quality of the products, in case of product and / or process change requests
- Monitoring product quality over time, by executing repeat release activities and you will be first point of contact of the development quality team in case of product deviations @factory side.
- Supporting the MLD team with test planning, the use of Q-tools (e.g. design of experiments, data analysis, DfSS, FMEA), and the review of process capability studies and control plans.
- As the Development Quality member in MLD team you will be the pivot between the various Q disciplines involved in MLD phase, like Development Quality, Supplier Quality, Industrial Quality and Consumer Care. You will be located in Philips Drachten and working in an international environment, connecting with supply sides in Europe and Asia.
You are a part of
A team of 7 Quality Project Leads in total, all working in multidisciplinary projects. All Quality Project Leads are located in Drachten and it’s a multicultural team. You report to the Groupleader Development Quality Shaving.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- You have a technical degree.
- 3-5 years of experience in quality domain quality in a development environment – or experience as an engineer in a production environment and you would like to broaden your experience in the Quality competence.
- Quality mindset and affinity with statistical engineering (Design for Six Sigma and/or Reliability Engineering)
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Proactive attitude towards the MLD team, being a role model for the Quality function
- Language skills: English fluent, Dutch preferred
In return, we offer you
We welcome you to a challenging, innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
Our benefits are very competitive and designed around your preferences:
- A market conform salary
- 25 Days of leave and the possibility to purchase up to 20 extra days off annually
- A variable bonus based on both Philips results and personal performance
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personal development budget, free training and coaching
- Solid company pension scheme and attractive collective health insurance package
- Opportunity to buy Philips shares and products with discount
- Healthy work-life balance
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there, you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.