Regional BPE Plan2FinishedGoods EMEA
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Deploy global template capabilities in area of Digital & Smart Factory (MES, Connected and Visual Factory) to the factories in the EMEA region. Drive continuous improvement and explore future innovation opportunities.
Within the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) in Philips, we are driving for digitalization as one of the strategic pillars. We have the ambition to bring our factories to a higher digital level by full integration between equipment’s, mobile devices (eg scanners, tablets, AGVs), MES, ERP and a common data lake to enable for real-time data analytics, moving from descriptive to prescriptive.
To drive and support digital transformations in these strategic factories, we are building up regional hubs with regional Business Process Experts (BPE) as part of the Plan2FinishedGoods (P2FG) organization. We will leverage in this respect from the foundational transformations in area of ERP and MES as ongoing and learning from Industry4.0 pilots.
As regional P2FG BPE, you are in the end responsible to deploy global template capabilities in area of Digital & Smart Factory (MES, Connected and Visual Factory) to the factories in the specific region. Drive continuous improvement and explore future innovation opportunities.
You are responsible for
As regional P2FG BPE, you will have following responsibilities:
- Deploying global template capabilities in area of Digital Factory to factories in the region, staying closely connected to global P2FG Business Process Experts
- Leading or supporting process implementation projects and ensure processes are implemented as designed
- Collaborating in business transformations to provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise.
- Collaborating with IT and EIM (Enterprise Information Mgt) to drive selection design and configuration for right technology and data solutions.
- Being a change agent by clarifying the linking impact of the new solutions and ways of working including the IT, data, people, process solutions.
- Facilitate learning, provide process training (competency development) and prepare end user documentation.
- Provide expert support in diagnosis of processes within area of expertise to perform process gap analyses.
- Continuously monitor process performance, analytics and identify opportunities for improvement and collect and review process change and improvement proposals from the organization, bring forward relevant change proposals to the BPOs, support local improvements where necessary.
You are a part of
Our Business Process Expert (BPE) community, which plays a pivotal role to secure we all follow lean, standard processes to serve our customers with speed and excellence. Our BPE Community is part of the Plan2FinishedGoods (P2FG) organization within the Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) in Philips
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
As regional P2FG BPE (senior, medior or junior level), you need following skills & experience:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in industrial or mechanical engineering, a Master degree in manufacturing systems is preferred
- Process mgt or IT experience, result-driven
- Operations experience, understanding of factory dynamics
- Experience with MES and/or Industry4.0 is strongly preferred, experience with SAP ERP is an advantage
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Strong collaboration skills, both towards stakeholders and team members
- Experience with project and change management
- Digital talent with strong appetite for Industry4.0 developments
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a critical and challenging role and a creative and empowering office environment. You will be actively encouraged to make improvements, establish best in class service and have a direct impact on the success of Philips on a daily basis.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.