Regulatory Affairs Project and Safety Officer
Vacature van Philips
n this role, you have the opportunity to
Support the DAP-SCR (Safety Compliance & Regulatory) organization in their daily activities to bring safe and compliant products fast and efficiently to the market. This SCR team operates under the Q&R function to ensure international market access for our innovative DAP products.
In your role, you pro-actively support the different transformation projects as well as the day-to-day activities. You will be responsible for the requirements database and keep track of the performance information of the different innovation sites and transform it in presentation format using the different Microsoft tools. You will participate in safety assessments
You are responsible for
- Daily Management planning, reporting and tracking of all activities involved
- Managing the different daily management boards
- Compile KPI and other performance information. Analyse, create overview and presentation
- Setting up and maintaining the team’s SharePoint sites supporting the RA processes
- Filing and archiving of RA documents and records
- General support to incidental department issues and events
- Maintain databases with regulatory data and requirements
- Contribute to the correct handling of safety incidents
You are a part of
The new Domestic Appliances new team led by Albert Enting, Head of Safety Compliance and Regulatory. This team will be responsible for Safety, Quality and Regulatory affairs for business Domestic Appliances, a dynamic and diverse team of highly specialized professionals – a group of 20 skilled professionals working around the world. As we value diversity, we have a multi-functional and diverse team, with different points of view, different ways of thinking, new capabilities to strengthen and improve the digital strategy for our customers.
Your position will be in the central team working from Drachten, the Netherlands
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- 3-5 years in managing a project or operational office
- Educated at Bachelor level in a technical discipline
- Affinity with IT tooling in general and interested in business specific IT solutions (like Trackwise, Windchell, SAP, etc.)
- Able to work systematically and accurate
- Good analytical skills
- Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills to be able to effectively interface interdepartmentally and with all stake holders
- Sound skills in working with the general MS Office tools with Word, Excel and PowerPoint and more specific SharePoint, MS Project and MS Teams
- Fluent in the English language
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Domestic Appliances?
Philips’ Domestic Appliances business is a global leader with EUR 2.3 billion in sales in 2019 in kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances, with successful products such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, and many more that are used by millions of people every day across the world.
In January 2020, Philips announced that it would be considering new ownership options for Domestic Appliances, as it is not a strategic fit for the company’s future as a health technology leader, and committed to finding the right home for the business to ensure that it is set up for continued success serving customers, leveraging the Philips brand and driving growth across the markets that it serves.
In its 128-year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the company’s successful track record in managing complex change of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to ‘make their mark’ and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment – those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspective that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.