Research facilitator Male Grooming
Vacature van Philips
In this role, you have the opportunity to
perform and support consumer product testing. Testing products during product development is crucial to deliver early evidence on the desired consumer satisfaction. You will conduct all relevant activities to set-up test protocols, execute tests and report out on the results. In this role you work in close cooperation with product researchers and other relevant functions to gather the consumer insights.
You are responsible for
As a Test Engineer you will:
- Supports researchers in setting up studies and defining research protocols
- Plan and conduct the studies
- Closely interact with the respondents during the test to ensure relevant information can be retrieved and represent Philips in a professional manner
- Accountable for E2E execution of studies performed in the internal research facilities (coordination of recruitment, questionnaires, fieldwork, test report, dataset)
- Accountable for supporting work packages for external research studies
- Ownership for relevant standard operation procedures, data collection tools and test equipment
Product Research Centre MG - Team roles
Within our team, several roles exist in support of the overall mission:
- Product Research Manager, the main interface to the integral project teams within a product category, with the responsibility to determine the work packages for projects and to prioritize these.
- User Researcher, responsible for determining the user research plan supporting the identification of user needs, or the verification and/or validation thereof.
- User insights Specialist, safe guarding the translation of the high level value propositions towards tangible product/service requirements throughout all stages of project development
- User Requirements Manager, setting up, plus monitoring all user requirements and linking these to the detailed verification and validation plans.
- User Research Facilitator, enabling the execution of user research, including the recruitment and on-site field work support
- Consumer Care Experience Manager, responsible for the after-launch consumer care strategy
You are a part of
The Product Research Center Male Grooming within the Innovation and Development organization for the Shaving and Grooming product categories.
In Product Research, the key mission is to identify consumer needs, tension areas and to translate, verify and validate these insights throughout the innovation process. This will involve various types of UX and User Research to help us reach this mission. Our activities start with a focus on the support in value proposition definition and feature development, which can include digital enabled development solutions, all the way towards the final product development stage – working towards successful launches and consumer engagement. In this, being consumer centric is key. Linking in with the situation, habits and needs of consumers all around the world
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- HBO or similar education level, with Technical affinity or Human Interaction
- hands-on approach to conduct research
- Curious orientation towards consumers and customers: you have an outward focus
- Excellent planning skills
- Preferably at least 2 years of experience in working within the domain of consumer centric Product Research
- Ability to professionally interact with consumers, from wide range of back grounds
- Ability to take ownership, work independently and be methodical in your approach
- Knowledge of statistical tools and software approaches
- Understanding of the product from a usage perspective
- Eagerness for bringing new ideas and ways of working for best in class testing
- Flexibility to work outside 9am-5pm, for when tests run outside these hours.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.