Senior Finance Business Process Expert (Lead BPE)
Vacature van Philips
As a Senior Finance Business Process Expert (Lead BPE) you have the task to develop, drive and support the standardization of finance processes across the various business models used within Domestic Appliances, as well as be able to act as a business project manager to realize implementation.
You are responsible for:
- Main Finance point of contact for the local Market/Business/PMI, the supporting Hubs and Infosys
- Liaison between the Country/Business/PMI team, Hub teams, Infosys teams and the Central team
- Manage local Finance stakeholders, including governance meetings
- Drive change management within the Finance domain including onboarding discussions with hubs and Infosys teams
- Drive the delivery of training to end-users
- Drive the sign off for UAT
- Drive the localization of the global cutover approach to reflect the local Needs
- Drive business readiness
- Business go live support
- Manage hypercare
You are part of:
As Finance BPE, you will be part of Philips Accounting Operations organization. Depending on the complexity of the project, you will work with a cross-functional team (SCM, Procurement) or within Finance Operations. You will report functionally to the Finance BPO.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- University degree in Finance or equivalent is required.
- At least 10-15 years of progressive work experience in Finance or Procurement area
- Project Management skills with positive result driven attitude
- Understanding of our end2end processes
- Ability to effectively prioritize and organize workload, multi-task is essential.
- Effective in influencing and collaborating (courageous discussions) with colleagues from various disciplines and cultures.
- Highly developed analytical capabilities, with a strong business and customer sense.
- Effective listening and communication skills, highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and hands on attitude, goal oriented and perseverant.
- Able to drive change in processes to bring organizations in line with harmonized wow and or legal requirements.
- Structured working style with eye for detail and hidden risks.
- Fluent communication skills in English (both oral and written) is required.
In return, we offer you
A meaningful career, with new challenges in our dynamic organization, working in an encouraging multinational and multicultural environment. We are happy to provide you with this opportunity to work with new technologies. You will be surrounded by passionate and committed, colleagues who share your ambition to create outstanding customer experiences. Your work will be ambitious and full of opportunities for growth. Variety and challenge will be part of your daily routines.
Why should you join Domestic Appliances?
Philips’ Domestic Appliances business is a global leader with EUR 2.3 billion in sales in 2019 in kitchen appliances, coffee, garment care and home care appliances, with successful products such as the Airfryer, Perfect Care Steam Generators, Automatic Coffee Machines with LatteGo and SpeedPro Max Aqua vacuum cleaner, and many more that are used by millions of people every day across the world.
In January 2020, Philips announced that it would be considering new ownership options for Domestic Appliances, as it is not a strategic fit for the company’s future as a health technology leader, and committed to finding the right home for the business to ensure that it is set up for continued success serving customers, leveraging the Philips brand and driving growth across the markets that it serves.
In its 128-year history as a leading innovator, Philips has had to reinvent itself a number of times to remain competitive. This has involved several high-profile divestments, resulting in the company’s successful track record in managing complex change of this scale. Such transformations offer unique opportunities for employees to ‘make their mark’ and gain expertise in a specific and dynamic environment – those who can deliver results while navigating and contributing to changes will gain unique skills and perspective that will prove valuable for the rest of their careers.